M.I.B. (Men In Black)who & what are they?

vancityparanormal

Men in Black.Who and what are they?Hollywood has portrayed them as 'guys that keep Alien lifeforms secret from humans here on Earth.That's Hollywood ,making them look good.The thing we don't hear or see is about M.I.B is them threatening witnesses or abductees with death threats.Telling them to keep quiet about what they saw or else .The M.I.B look & move like they are either robotic or mechanized. One report I came across even went to say 'they looked as a cadaver would look like(clammy,white/grayish skin).

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I've heard a couple of reports where witnesses have said that they seem to know what's about to happen, before it's happened. Maybe a sort of near future vision ability.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think many people believe the MIBs are not human beings, it's only a disguise.

I like to think they might be time travelers.

Who are they working for? The gov? The aliens?

TnWatchdog

If they are Aliens. Why are they interested in the activity of Aliens? They should know these details already.
Maybe they, alien M.I.B. are there to investigate...case closed. They make sure they get there to cover things up so you or me will talk but have little or no proof.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'd guess they're there to hide the existence of aliens. We have to assume there are better places than Earth to study alien activity, right?

They are a type of spiritual or dimensional entity that is advanced enough to come physically in this realm. They are seen at lots of ghost activity areas so I believe they are connected to that as well.

ParanormalEtcetera

They are the good guys dressed in black. Remember that. haha just kidding. There are definitely many descriptions of them. From robots as was said to regular humans to really thin creatures trying to dissuade us from seeing the wrong thing.