M.O.E.E info compilation

Miscellaneous

Okay. From now on, I'm going to make a thread on the M.O.E.E (Matter Organic Energy Element or moee for short) stuff that my benefactor shares. Don't expect me to give you a correct answer if you ask questions about moee. I don't really know any more than what my benefactor shares. Also, to cut to the chase, my benefactor is an average simple man who suddenly had some kind of dream channeling out of the blue from a being that looks like a white 'cloud' (no body) and has a face of a female, and ever since then, he has piles and piles of papers about M.O.E.E. and that also includes information about religion, mathematic equations, science, the human body, the soul (which he refers to as 'energy element life/being') etc. He doesn't usually answer questions about religion since the info he has could be sensitive to other people and also because some questions could take him pages and pages of info to share. He won't share everything until he finishes his book/s and his website.

So here are the stuff that was recently answered by my benefactor:

Why do orbs/entities have color? And do stones/gems have healing properties?

eYo16PU.png

9zUqeE4.png

DDjJXEi.png

Ty33Qcn.png

CwbVci4.png

hjGxLGM.png

c2fa36_347dca20f7db416b84b4e143b28ec58e.jpg

I would like to ask that no one comment about this thread as I want this thread to be a compilation that anyone can read without going through many comments. But you can ask anything related to moee (ex: Why do orbs have color?) and I will ask my benefactor about your question. If he answers, I'll screenshot it and post it here. Thanks :D

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

Does God stop wars/disease/death etc?

God does not stop wars/disease etc. He created a universal law (I did not screenshot that part); never interrupt the chains of life. That means, God won't stop wars, deaths etc. It does not care how special you are. We humans are capable of stopping wars, disease etc. We can invent technologies, we can choose to wage wars etc. We are more than capable of taking care of ourselves and to help each other as a species. So if there are any beings telling you that it is God, there is a big possibility that it is a fake. No matter what you do, God won't do anything because of this universal law and because we can do it ourselves.
WL4dJTq.png
EiyOtbO.png
3ZpJM1N.png
jP3gkXA.jpg

Miscellaneous

(Reminder, this is a compilation so some info may seem late or something like that. And OMG. Going back to my benefactor's thread, I have tons of screenshot from only ONE post.... I may have to look for that 'sun life' info again *sigh* the stuff I dig to share moee..)

We are not Human, What is Human, Definition of Human, Religion, Sun, The Creation of the Universe, How to achieve our Full Potential, MOEE, How to Manage/Complete our Powers, Children, Puberty, and others

(OP: You'll soon find out. My mind is too toasted to read everything again and provide a complete title~

I was NOT kidding when I say that if you ask questions to my benefactor, he could not do a write up or a small summary as it could go to many subjects and other information regarding it). I'm so sorry if there are informations that are jumbled up! There's just so many in my screenshot files and they all look the same [I'm on mobile]).

y1L71Ba.png
Vhm1PHk.png
f5I9Fxe.png

4ZKQWzq.png

ETWH0Ic.png

STlPRPq.png
dHZBZmW.png

uGIM45H.png
GGBRezV.png

3msgkdh.png