Making a Simple Orgone Accumulator for Charging Stones

dustin255

I have created and tested the most basic orgone accumulator for charging crystals. Please keep in mind that I do not own the Experimental Life Energy Meter that cost $400. I did use dowsing as the method of measurement with a percentage chart. This is the second best way to measure orgone energy.

You will need:
A Wooden Box (Organic Wood)
Aluminium Foil or Copper Foil

Making a Simple Orgone Accumulator for stones :

1. Wrap the stones in the foil of your choosing make sure the foil is wrapped tight around the stones.

2. Place the stones in the wooden box. At this point the stones should be wrapped in foil. Oh, don't forget to close the wooden box as tight as it could go.

3. Leave them in the wood box wrapped for about 5-10 hours.

4. There now your stones are charged.

A Method to Test Your Box:

One way to test your box is to wrap a radio in the foil and place it in the box. The more static you hear the better the box is. This can also help you make modifications to help you figure out the best way to wrap the crystals.

Btw, the foil will tear in time so this can be a temporary solution at best. If you want to make it permanent get a wood box and add any conductive metal lining in the inside.

Last edited:

Martian

It sounds like someone is trying to remake the ark of the covenant. :p

dustin255

One last thing I'm planning on getting an Experimental Life Energy Meter. Someone said they might sell theirs cheap to me on another blog.

dustin255

TimeFlipper

One last thing I'm planning on getting an Experimental Life Energy Meter. Someone said they might sell theirs cheap to me on another blog.
How does this device work, and what are the components in it? :)

Read this it might help in explaining how it works: Experimental Life-Energy Field Meter

I tried to build one before but, was unsuccessful because the components are hard to find you need a special licence for some parts.
Hmm it sounds like "one of those devices" again mate..When i saw the picture of the guys hand near to it i was reminded of a Theremin, which is a type of musical instrument that makes notes just with the presence of your hand near to it, or further away from it...The song, Good Vibrations by the Beach Boys has one of them in it ;):D

dustin255

Read this it might help in explaining how it works: Experimental Life-Energy Field Meter

I tried to build one before but, was unsuccessful because the components are hard to find you need a special licence for some parts.
Hmm it sounds like "one of those devices" again mate..When i saw the picture of the guys hand near to it i was reminded of a Theremin, which is a type of musical instrument that makes notes just with the presence of your hand near to it, or further away from it...The song, Good Vibrations by the Beach Boys has one of them in it ;):D

No it's much different.

dustin255

Here's more info on the device -
https://www.heliognosis.com/rd.html