Malaysian plane

kcwildman

Beastmaster
my two cents,,, all air traffic anywhere near china is monitored by the U.S. spy sats 24-7-365 the plane was never lost,, nor is it lost now....:mad: sadly those who were onboard seem at present to be ( whereabouts unknown):(

paradox404

Again this whole thing is incredibly suspicious, considering that we are monitored by spy satellites 24/7/365.24 that can find us instantly, how on Earth could they logically lose a plane? Its not a small plane either...

They know where MH-370 is, they won't tell us so that we become incredibly obsessed with it so we are distracted from WW3.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I think they flew into restricted airspace and it was shot down.

quite poss. it would not be the first time....also the chinese mil. defense systems have a pretty good radar to keep track of most any thing flying above 500 ft. anywhere near there borders...

like it has been said this whole mess on the table smells funny

TnWatchdog

No pinger and the plane may be over three miles down in uncharted territory. They must be setting us up to say...we give up cause we can't find it. Is the ocean hiding it's secrets or is it someone else?

Mayhem

Zenith
I did quite extensive research at the time of this for some months.

Some that witnessed the plane quickly recanted their stories .

As i had contacted such that made claims, there was silence.

At 6am, you do not forget seeing a jumbo jet at close range.

Iochd

confido esse meruit
Almost all of the media reported incidents involving aircraft crashes are completely fabricated hoaxes. I have reviewed and analysed many of the videos, taken still components and used programs which identify if images have been edited e.g. photo shopped.

One of the worst examples of CGI editing recently has to be

TransAsia Airways Flight 235.

Don’t worry folks no one was harmed or injured in the making of this movie.

You don’t even need to look closely to spot the absurdities including the lamp pole morphed into the fuselage, plane coming in with both port wing and rear port horizontal stabilizer already trimmed flat ready to touch highway and superior piloting skills to be able to fly the aircraft on its side and end up with the top of the lamp under the starboard horizontal rear stabilizer with the lamp pole being on the upper section of the fuselage

The only thing that viewers may find disturbing in watching this footage is the extremely poor CGI work

Iochd

confido esse meruit
Almost all of the media reported incidents involving aircraft crashes are completely fabricated hoaxes. I have reviewed and analysed many of the videos, taken still components and used programs which identify if images have been edited e.g. photo shopped.

One of the worst examples of CGI editing recently has to be

TransAsia Airways Flight 235.

Don’t worry folks no one was harmed or injured in the making of this movie.

You don’t even need to look closely to spot the absurdities including the lamp pole morphed into the fuselage, plane coming in with both port wing and rear port horizontal stabilizer already trimmed flat ready to touch highway and superior piloting skills to be able to fly the aircraft on its side and end up with the top of the lamp under the starboard horizontal rear stabilizer with the lamp pole being on the upper section of the fuselage

The only thing that viewers may find disturbing in watching this footage is the extremely poor CGI work