Man Captures Video of ‘Bigfoot’ in Pennsylvania

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Pittsburgh —A man dedicated to finding Bigfoot in the Pennsylvania woods says he is sure what he captured on camera on Monday was the actual creature.

Dr Squatch, a YouTuber from Allegheny County, says he noticed the animal later while reviewing the footage he took in an area he refers to as “the Poop Spot”.

“There was so much poop there,” he says. “I was looking at the ground the whole time, I wasn’t looking at anything else, holding the camera up, in case I caught something… and I did! I missed this fella!”

The short video, which appears to have been slowed down to half speed, shows a bunch of trees and a dark silhouette at the bottom of one of the trunks.

What makes the Pennsylvanian so certain that the dark shape was a Bigfoot creature and not a natural formation, he says, is that he reportedly went back to the same spot the next day and “there wasn’t anything there”.

“In the video it’s hunkered down, hard to tell it’s size. I always go back to the locations, and if it is a tree stump, I delete the video, only the truth here. There wasn’t anything in that spot, that means jackpot.”

And he took new footage at the same location, which he titled “Return to Poop Spot”, uploading it to YouTube right away in order to make his case for his sighting.

Some YouTube users commented on the video, adding their thoughts and even describing the physical features of the purported creature.

“Damn good catch! You can make out it’s monkey face as it follows your movements as you go around the tree,” says Vestalian Codis, coming up with a personal theory about the crouching “Bigfoot”.

“It must have been taking a poop!”

Others, like Erin Kearney, suggests offering the creatures some apples, to what Dr Squatch replied that this is possible not a good idea since “they become a little more leary when you gift them.” Although, according to the videographer, he has already tried that once when he “fed them probably 50 pies”.

“My goal is to catch one off guard, sneak up on him,” explains the doc.

The Sasquatch enthusiast has raised many eyebrows before, attracting the attention of critics and skeptics wanting to debunk what he calls evidence. That is what happened in late June when he released the images of what appeared to be a big-eyed monkey-like animal.

Allegheny County has a population of over a million and Dr Squatch says it’s “the number one county in the world for Bigfoot reports, according to the BFRO”.

And it looks like Dr Sasquatch’s uphill battle to prove the existence of the primate has just begun.

“I just sent a cop friend who is the worst skeptic, and it was a back and forth battle… I told him he was in denial, he said I’m seeing stuff,” he confessed.

The post Man Captures Video of ‘Bigfoot’ in Pennsylvania appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Itheblaze

What animal that lives in the woods frequently leaves that much poop in one section like that? I've never come across something like that in the woods.

TimeFlipper

Yes blaze i acknowledge that you have a much better knowledge of poop than most of us on here does :D
Also, did you see those blurry pics of what is supposed to be good old bigfoot? ::LOL::

Itheblaze

Everyone knows it's not possible to get a decent picture of Big-foot! Excellent footage of an ant carry a piece of leaf, in the heart of the rainforest during a thunderstorm...Yes! Good footage of the poop though. Animals don't normally leave scat in sections like that.

TimeFlipper

Would it have been possible for a load of ants to have carried it away from near their ant hill, as the smell was upsetting the poor old queen ant? :D