Man Claims He was Attacked by Unidentified Flying Object

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
SWITZERLAND — A man claims he had an encounter with an unidentified flying object seconds before it threw him to the ground.

The village of Gümmenen. Credit: Eigenes Werk under CC BY-SA 3.0

The unnamed man said that he was on a morning walk with his two dogs in Gümmenen, Switzerland, when the “object” appeared.

“It was transparent. The air starts flickering like on a hot day in a desert,” he wrote on a report to the Mutual UFO Network last Sunday.

As the air began to get warmer, the Swiss said, a white, grey ball came out of the flying object.

“It was moving toward me and my dogs. I felt something like an electric field and I had the feeling of an non-verbal, unknown communication, a beautiful, peaceful heat in my body.”

But the peaceful feeling came to an end when he tried to capture evidence of the oddity with his cell phone camera.

“That’s when something like a flash hit me,” he said, adding that he was immediately thrown to the ground.

While laying down there, the eyewitness recalls, he reached out for his cell phone and realized something was particularly amiss.

“The time indicated on the display was over 30 minutes!” he said, also pointing out that the air was “not hot” anymore and that the strange object was gone.

His dogs, who had also apparently been hit by the unknown “flash”, reportedly “woke up” about 50 minutes later.

Missing time is commonly reported by people who believe to have been abducted by extraterrestrial beings.

Last May, a man in Hungary claimed he didn’t remember what happened right after snapping a photograph of what he called “an unknown creature” he had found in a Budapest forest. It is not yet clear whether the picture was digitally altered.

Skeptics believe that a rare weather phenomenon known as ball lightning could be the directly involved with these type of UFO sightings.

In 1967, Stephen Michalak was looking for minerals in Manitoba when he came across two oval-shaped objects that appeared to emit “human voices”. The man was reportedly burned by the unidentified vehicle creating a burn pattern across his chest. Investigators were not able to determine the case to be a hoax. All Wikipedia articles related to Michalak’s story were deleted by a bot in August of 2014 and haven’t yet been restored.

The post Man Claims He was Attacked by Unidentified Flying Object appeared first on Cryptozoology News.