Man Claims to Be Time Traveler From 2030

ApexTV

We were recently sent this footage of a man claiming to be a real life time traveler from the year 2030. He alleges that time travel is made possible in 2028 and he was sent back in time to spread a message about the future of humanity. He tells of a future where global warming is a major problem facing humanity and warns us to change our ways before it's too late. What do you think? Is this man a real time traveler from the future?

TnWatchdog

If you weren't already a TT believer you would be after watching this video.

lamdo263

We were recently sent this footage of a man claiming to be a real life time traveler from the year 2030. He alleges that time travel is made possible in 2028 and he was sent back in time to spread a message about the future of humanity. He tells of a future where global warming is a major problem facing humanity and warns us to change our ways before it's too late. What do you think? Is this man a real time traveler from the future?
I have seen this before and another recent time traveler saying something similar, on YouTube.Here is the issue with this fellow. He is not wearing either a disguise or altering his voice. When you time travel, not only the people involved from that era can recognize you, but the timeline itself. This is so as in a way the timeline is alive and will react to your presence if you do not follw protocols.

So what I am deducing by this offered video, is that this person wants to stay within this timeline and not go back to his own. Once the timeline marks you, if will react to you, sometimes shoving a person into an alternate timeline. This way the timeline itself has a way to augment reality, so that it protects itself from over-pressurization of issues, which can affect on how a timeline works.

One other issue is, that in the Early 2000nds, the Bush Administration Pentagon scientist had reported that we were going into another ice age.* Made front page national news.Because of animals of a certain suit have shown ice age evolutionary marked traits, such as some being able to talk, dogs, cats, etc. I feel that this video might be a false one.Best that I can do for you. You're welcome.

Belinda

I subscribe

lamdo263

The time traveler drunk, may have something either to do with being relaxed, or to slow radiation emissions going through the time we're in now.