Man Films ‘Bigfoot’ in Kentucky Woods

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Ky. — A man released a video on Friday containing what he calls a Bigfoot in an undisclosed wooded area of Kentucky.

Kirk Stokes, who has been sharing his findings since 2012, says he captured the low quality images with his cellphone.

“This was a creepy area, I filmed the annubis looking Dogman here before,” the amateur researcher explained. “My only regret that the Bigfoot was so far out,” he added.

The 1-minute-long video shows a brown human-like figure standing behind a tree. As Stokes moves the camera around, the head of the purported individual starts moving. The audio lacks the usual animal activity heard on some of his other videos, such as birds and insects, although the time of the recording was not specified.

“I put the original part first, so you could see how far away I had to zoom, but then I tried to enlarge the rest but this thing head was swiveling… it had to be big,” says Stokes, adding that he was about 200 yards away from the subject.

The videographer claims most of his videos are uncut and unedited because, he says, that way people can see it as he saw it.

It didn’t take long for YouTube users to comment on the video, some immediately pointing out the low quality of the images, uploaded at a mere 360p.

“Can someone donate a decent camera to Kirk, seems like a lot of this activity could be filmed much clearer and with more zoom,” says Rivercarper01.

And Stokes says that’s the best he could do with his current cellphone, explaining that the footage was a “fair shot” given the circumstances.

Either way, he says, there is an animal there and it’s moving. But then, as another YouTube user points out, why didn’t Stokes walk toward the supposed creature to get a better shot?

“It wouldn’t have been wise to walk all that way to them… I was by myself and I never go armed,” replies the Kentuckian.

But what he says he is certain that it was definitely an animal and “not a canine” such as a “dog, wolf, coyote or fox”.

Stokes says he started his YouTube channel to show the different cryptids he thinks inhabit Kentucky.

“I do it to show, I’m not trying to go viral, I’ve had shots that should have though,” he said.

Kentucky has had a fair share of recent “Bigfoot” sightings.

Last year, a woman claimed to have seen the creature in the middle of a road next to a crew of workers. A week earlier, a man camping with his family at Kentucky’s Taylorsville Lake said he was confronted by the unproven animal.

The post Man Films ‘Bigfoot’ in Kentucky Woods appeared first on Cryptozoology News.