MAN OF SIN REVEALED

Poison Pen

2 Thessalonians 2:3 ...'Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.'

According to the Christian belief the man of sin is revealed to be the "Popes" of the Roman Catholic Church....this is part of the Christian belief of signs of the end times. This Apostasy (falling away) was created when the Catholic Church supposedly merged Christianity with Paganism. Now, this second coming of a jesus was supposedly going to happen with this falling away....it did not, now what?

So do you believe that the Catholic Church is the man of sin? Or is it another more powerful organization, religious or not?

Nak Sae Glim

I had always believed the son of perdition to be a reference to Judas
However in Revelations it speaks of "The beast that goes into Perdition" this is likely a reference to the antichrist.
a concept I had considered to be a single man, likely however he will hold a position of power comparable to or greater than the pope

Itheblaze

I think we are on the verge of WW3. After that chaos, there isn't going to be any Pope or Catholic Church. The people left, will have to start over from scratch. Einstein said it best...I don't know about WW3, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones.

Poison Pen

I think we are on the verge of WW3. After that chaos, there isn't going to be any Pope or Catholic Church. The people left, will have to start over from scratch. Einstein said it best...I don't know about WW3, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones.

Einstein said it best...I don't know about WW3, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones.

I would have to agree with him...There won't be anything left to fight with.

TimeFlipper

2 Thessalonians 2:3 ...'Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.'

According to the Christian belief the man of sin is revealed to be the "Popes" of the Roman Catholic Church....this is part of the Christian belief of signs of the end times. This Apostasy (falling away) was created when the Catholic Church supposedly merged Christianity with Paganism. Now, this second coming of a jesus was supposedly going to happen with this falling away....it did not, now what?

So do you believe that the Catholic Church is the man of sin? Or is it another more powerful organization, religious or not?
I think its another organisation like a satanic one that has infiltrated the Catholic faith, as again another way of trying to disrupt Christianity

Poison Pen

I think its another organisation like a satanic one that has infiltrated the Catholic faith, as again another way of trying to disrupt Christianity

I agree. But religion like politics is full of disruption and corruption...

Nak Sae Glim

Had the thought as I fell asleep last night, humans live in a society where the leeches are on the top of the food chain.. it made me oddly angry and for a reason instead of for lack of what I could do. You see regardless of when world war three happens, I feel it will finally be the lower classes the ones who have realized "you can not trust the system any more". It's broken, maybe always has been? And when we all realize they shouldnt make their money off our backs.. they should have to earn it themselves.. well then things will get ..warish. it's like the preverbial clothes folding machine.. who invents the clothes folding machine , makes all the money. it's what the people want! Well whoever unites the lower classes against the upper, they will start this whole thing. For the lack, want, and protection of money.. the root of all evil

Poison Pen

One person or organization cannot control the entire planet can you imagine what a dragnet they would have to have? Even the RCC cannot do it. The Pope carries a lot of influence around the world but even he cannot control the entire planet nor can the church. Our society carries the same predatory scheme as say the dinosaurs where the larger more powerful animals eat the smaller ones. Money in paper form is quickly becoming a thing of the past i.e....debit cards.

Here is a sermon by Dr, Jack Hyles:

The Beast System

Take from it what you will. I don't exactly agree with the domain name but the site does have some good stuff on it.

Last edited:

Poison Pen

As long as prostitution and street drugs are still illegal, paper money stays.

Don't know....they have apps now that allow you to take credit and debit cards with your phone. Maybe a little dangerous for those that deal in this stuff but I am sure they would figure a way around it.