Mandela Effect - Real or Hoax?

Mandela Effect - Real or Hoax?

• Total voters

Harte

I clicked "hoax," but I don't think it is a hoax per se.
Just silliness and stupidity. Not purposefully misleading.

Harte

Bullethead21

I agree with Harte........not really even a hoax due to the "silliness".

Anyone who has ever studied in the fields related to memory knows how stupid this so called Mandela Effect really is.

Eyewitness testimony is the worse evidence for example........

I watched a documentary on this subject and found it very interesting............in the doc they conducted a experiment in which they lead a group of people through this little maze of sorts in the woods.......

Everything is filmed, and at the end they question each person about what they saw in the maze.......the difference in what each person remembered was staggering!!

One lady even swore she saw men with MACHINE GUNS!!!!!!!

FYI, there were no men with any kind of guns, much less machine guns........

So then they call these same people back a MONTH LATER...........the memory of what they saw got worse over time.

So let's fast forward to the bs Mandela effect........it's bad memory and nothing more!!

I have a FUTURE Mandela Effect!

MANY people do not remember a 3rd building falling on the infamous 9-1-1 attacks on the World Trade Center.......building 7.

You would be shocked to know how many people think that only 2 buildings fell that day, for whatever the reason.

How much you wanna bet that there is a HUGE difference in what people remember happened that day??

Some will say no, only 2 buildings fell that day.......NOT 3!!!!!!!!

MANDELA EFFECT is nothing more than bad information or a bad memory.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I voted not sure because I think it's a bit intriguing. But...

I don't think I've ever experienced it myself, though... Have you?

And... Finding out about something you didn't know or remember doesn't prove anything, like Bullet showed us. I'm afraid a lot of people are missing that part.

Tron1

I remember seeing the 3rd one falling. I've seen video of it of course. Youtube is great for that.