Mandela Effect - WTF does it mean?

vortex-T217

@vortex-T217
I have never believed that our translations of the Bible were accurate or even complete. What the Mandela Effect is doing, is changing what used to be a physical reality (correct or not) into something different – almost universally, clear back to the oldest copies available for comparison – yet leaving residual evidence of the previous reality all over the place.

So you say correctly that if God personally appeared before me and told me the Mandela Effect was not real, I would have to assume that this wasn’t God appearing, but only something claiming to be God. Besides that, no man hath seen God, right? That leaves angels and demons, I guess.

I have never seen any apparitions except shadow people and I can only say about them that they are not good. What you saw, I would be inclined to call a vision. I have had dreams and I have heard the ‘still, small voice’. My only indication they were good, is that they were true and helpful.

The thing about this Mandela Effect is that it is happening in plain sight and there is no indication that it is only noticed by a certain group of people – at least not along religious or national or geographical or political lines. I feel that until we can discover what is the common denominator among all the affected we can’t learn its purpose or its cause. If it is random, then what? Is it an accidental consequence of something we have done?

I am fascinated by this whole thing. It’s exciting to realize that reality is flexible, mutable.

Me too. I'm really fascinated by it! Even with all the uncertainty it all brings, I still like the adventure and i'm excited to learn more. Especially since the shifts still continue to happen frequently!

I'm not sure if the ME happened as a punishment or a blessing. Caused to isolate us/confuse us or save us. or if it's non of that. Like you said, if it's random then what? One day the answers will be more clear, I should assume.

It's an interesting question, has the ME only happen to some people? Or could it be that everyone has had the changes done in their reality with the ME and not just with the people that are capable of remembering the changes? I often wondered this. Could it be that when you ask a friend if they remember the old ways and they say they don't remember it being that way that they may be saying this because that is what would make the most logical sense as an explanation that comforts their belief system? A way for their mind to make sense of it by thinking the only explanation is it has always been this way. Since most people do not even know paranormal and mystical things exists and are far too distracted with everyday life to comprehend anything of that nature.

It would be kinda like how a magician and I mean a real magician that is a energy practitioner and not the illusionist kind, could pull off a seemingly impossible ability in front of someone that doesn't know things like that are actually humanly possible. Even though they can watch it being done right in front of their eyes and due to their belief system set in place about that sort of thing, some people would not be able to believe what they are literally seeing.
Even if they were flat out being told it wasn't just some kind of a trick or an illusion and that it was being done by the minds concentration. Seeing it and being told that would still not be enough to convince some people that a reality like that in life can exist and that things like that can be done by humans. Some people no matter what are going to think that it is just some kind of illusion being done or trick. Well I wonder if the mandela effect has a similar effect on people as the magician? or is it truly only happening to some of us?

It seems as if a lot of the major changes that are more easily recognizable are not changing as often as it was back in 2016. Like they were with frequently changing landmasses and popular logo's ect. Those ME's have seemed to have set themselves a bit more of a solid foundation since 2016 and are less frequently changing in 2017. Maybe I'm wrong on that but it's just how I noticed it.

Since some of the more major ME's in 2016 were switching back and forth sometimes. It would change and then all of a sudden one day it go back to the old way again and then maybe a week later it would then go back to the changed way. Things like that would happen. So what's up with that?

Although bible and book changes are still happening. I haven't even checked to see if there are any recent changes in land masses compared to when I last checked tho. There may be a whole bunch of recent changes of a lot of things that I'm not even aware of yet and I haven't been keeping up with the latest ME's posted online. I probably should do that.
But as for small personal mandela effects I'm still getting them all the time, I noticed a few last week. A lot of stupid stuff tho, like the same audio recording or tv shows changing slightly compared to what it was the day before.

Just useless little things like that, I noticed changes quite frequently and if I wasn't going back to watch or listen to the same program or whatever that I did the day before, then I would never catch the changes when it comes to the small unimportant ME's.

Snow

Me too. I'm really fascinated by it! Even with all the uncertainty it all brings, I still like the adventure and i'm excited to learn more. Especially since the shifts still continue to happen frequently!

I'm not sure if the ME happened as a punishment or a blessing. Caused to isolate us/confuse us or save us. or if it's non of that. Like you said, if it's random then what? One day the answers will be more clear, I should assume.

It's an interesting question, has the ME only happen to some people? Or could it be that everyone has had the changes done in their reality with the ME and not just with the people that are capable of remembering the changes? I often wondered this. Could it be that when you ask a friend if they remember the old ways and they say they don't remember it being that way that they may be saying this because that is what would make the most logical sense as an explanation that comforts their belief system? A way for their mind to make sense of it by thinking the only explanation is it has always been this way. Since most people do not even know paranormal and mystical things exists and are far too distracted with everyday life to comprehend anything of that nature.

It would be kinda like how a magician and I mean a real magician that is a energy practitioner and not the illusionist kind, could pull off a seemingly impossible ability in front of someone that doesn't know things like that are actually humanly possible. Even though they can watch it being done right in front of their eyes and due to their belief system set in place about that sort of thing, some people would not be able to believe what they are literally seeing.
Even if they were flat out being told it wasn't just some kind of a trick or an illusion and that it was being done by the minds concentration. Seeing it and being told that would still not be enough to convince some people that a reality like that in life can exist and that things like that can be done by humans. Some people no matter what are going to think that it is just some kind of illusion being done or trick. Well I wonder if the mandela effect has a similar effect on people as the magician? or is it truly only happening to some of us?

It seems as if a lot of the major changes that are more easily recognizable are not changing as often as it was back in 2016. Like they were with frequently changing landmasses and popular logo's ect. Those ME's have seemed to have set themselves a bit more of a solid foundation since 2016 and are less frequently changing in 2017. Maybe I'm wrong on that but it's just how I noticed it.

Since some of the more major ME's in 2016 were switching back and forth sometimes. It would change and then all of a sudden one day it go back to the old way again and then maybe a week later it would then go back to the changed way. Things like that would happen. So what's up with that?

Although bible and book changes are still happening. I haven't even checked to see if there are any recent changes in land masses compared to when I last checked tho. There may be a whole bunch of recent changes of a lot of things that I'm not even aware of yet and I haven't been keeping up with the latest ME's posted online. I probably should do that.
But as for small personal mandela effects I'm still getting them all the time, I noticed a few last week. A lot of stupid stuff tho, like the same audio recording or tv shows changing slightly compared to what it was the day before.

Just useless little things like that, I noticed changes quite frequently and if I wasn't going back to watch or listen to the same program or whatever that I did the day before, then I would never catch the changes when it comes to the small unimportant ME's.

Wow. Okay, so I have to admit that I hadn't really considered that the ME has actually happened to everyone. So among us all there are those of us who are able to remember the 'old way', those of us who are unable to remember the old way, and those of us who just find it easier and less stressful to assume that 'it was always the new way' even if they aren't sure.

And it is true that people observing elemental magic might assume that it is illusion magic based on their belief system, or their fear of acknowledging that such things exist, or even their preconceived notions blinding them to altered realities. In that way, it is easy to understand why many people would deny the ME even if they had observed it.

Also, in the imperfection of the effect, we can observe that it has limitations. In the flips flops especially, some of us are able to observe either the effect in action or catching up to itself or balancing itself based on something we don't yet understand.

Is it a purposeful act or is it a consequence (side effect) of something else that is happening. And as you wonder, is it a good thing or a bad thing? The changes seem so benign that we might be able to assume that the effect itself is benign. I say benign, but when I do say it feels wrong. There is certainly nothing benign about no northern polar icecap, yet no coastlines disappeared, right? Human body changes are not benign - yet it seems none of us are harmed by it. So we don't know if the effect is good or bad or neutral.

Do we know if being able to see it is good or bad? I can envision it being the next breakout mental illness - like Morgellons or something. I certainly have not considered mentioning it to my primary care doctor. I know those that don't see it are labeling us as idiots, crazies, CTers, delusional, etc.

Well, enough for now. Thanks for engaging.

vortex-T217

Wow. Okay, so I have to admit that I hadn't really considered that the ME has actually happened to everyone. So among us all there are those of us who are able to remember the 'old way', those of us who are unable to remember the old way, and those of us who just find it easier and less stressful to assume that 'it was always the new way' even if they aren't sure.

And it is true that people observing elemental magic might assume that it is illusion magic based on their belief system, or their fear of acknowledging that such things exist, or even their preconceived notions blinding them to altered realities. In that way, it is easy to understand why many people would deny the ME even if they had observed it.

Also, in the imperfection of the effect, we can observe that it has limitations. In the flips flops especially, some of us are able to observe either the effect in action or catching up to itself or balancing itself based on something we don't yet understand.

Is it a purposeful act or is it a consequence (side effect) of something else that is happening. And as you wonder, is it a good thing or a bad thing? The changes seem so benign that we might be able to assume that the effect itself is benign. I say benign, but when I do say it feels wrong. There is certainly nothing benign about no northern polar icecap, yet no coastlines disappeared, right? Human body changes are not benign - yet it seems none of us are harmed by it. So we don't know if the effect is good or bad or neutral.

Do we know if being able to see it is good or bad? I can envision it being the next breakout mental illness - like Morgellons or something. I certainly have not considered mentioning it to my primary care doctor. I know those that don't see it are labeling us as idiots, crazies, CTers, delusional, etc.

Well, enough for now. Thanks for engaging.
No problem and thank you. You bring up great points and questions to think about!

Snow

So, still, I spend tons of my free time contemplating the Mandela Effect and trying to understand it. Along the way, I chance upon things that take my attention in another, but related direction. Yesterday I was back to DWAVE, and trying to organize my thoughts about superposition in the macro world. I rewatched these two videos for the umpteenth time.

Geordie Rose and "exploiting parallel universes" to solve problems

D Wave Founder Eric Ladizinsky The Coming Quantum Computing Revolution

Then on the sidebar I noticed this video Are We an Ancestor Simulation w/ Neil Degrasse Tyson

Now I am sucked into this whole PBS Series and if you check out the titles, you will see why! I'll be back when I pop back outta the rabbit hole.

vortex-T217

So, still, I spend tons of my free time contemplating the Mandela Effect and trying to understand it. Along the way, I chance upon things that take my attention in another, but related direction. Yesterday I was back to DWAVE, and trying to organize my thoughts about superposition in the macro world. I rewatched these two videos for the umpteenth time.

Geordie Rose and "exploiting parallel universes" to solve problems

D Wave Founder Eric Ladizinsky The Coming Quantum Computing Revolution

Then on the sidebar I noticed this video Are We an Ancestor Simulation w/ Neil Degrasse Tyson

Now I am sucked into this whole PBS Series and if you check out the titles, you will see why! I'll be back when I pop back outta the rabbit hole.

Right on! Thanks Snow, I was looking for some interesting videos to check out related to this. :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I will agree the effect isn't new. But all of us here on the various forums that talked about this effect, were calling it an AlterVu. There was no other name for the phenomena up until just recently. A lot of us attributed the effect to the John Titor email experiments. But I have been experiencing these different memories all my life.

My most recent discovery is about the nuclear superpowers. Three of them as I remember it. USA, Soviet Union, and Red China. The only thing is I can't find any historical reference that shows China is or was a nuclear superpower. They had over 5000 nukes. There was an arms race. The USA was the leader back then. But now Russia is listed as the leading Nuclear superpower with the USA as the only current contender.

Could it be that the Mandela effect is the result of a nuclear war?

vortex-T217

I will agree the effect isn't new. But all of us here on the various forums that talked about this effect, were calling it an AlterVu. There was no other name for the phenomena up until just recently. A lot of us attributed the effect to the John Titor email experiments. But I have been experiencing these different memories all my life.

My most recent discovery is about the nuclear superpowers. Three of them as I remember it. USA, Soviet Union, and Red China. The only thing is I can't find any historical reference that shows China is or was a nuclear superpower. They had over 5000 nukes. There was an arms race. The USA was the leader back then. But now Russia is listed as the leading Nuclear superpower with the USA as the only current contender.

Could be, ya just never know. Ever see the movie called Rewind? It has similar elements to this scenario of what could cause the ME and it also shares some similarities and terminology used in Remnants story. Maybe not exact but it is similar.

JustMe

Could be, ya just never know. Ever see the movie called Rewind? It has similar elements to this scenario of what could cause the ME and it also shares some similarities and terminology used in Remnants story. Maybe not exact but it is similar.
You're still going on about Remnants hoax? Didn't it already get kicked from this thread once?