1. Dismiss Notice

Mandela Effect

Discussion in 'Alternate Histories and Timelines' started by shay11, Jan 24, 2017.

1. PaulaJedi

PaulaJedi Survivor Premium

That kind of stuff happens to me often. I joke that it's my memory, but maybe my memory isn't as bad as I think it is. Could I be losing my phone because I keep switching universes? LOL. Who knows.....

And either Words with Friends literally changes its dictionary every other day, or something strange is going on. One day Wo and Wa are words. The next day, they are not. So, I keep trying them regardless. It happens too often to just be my memory. I'm too young for alzheimer's (I think).

2. Vivek sahai

Vivek sahai New Member

M
    Maybe your story is same as lerina garcia Gordo a woman from parallel world your soul have moved in one of the parallel world where reality is different you haven't moved back or forth in time but due to the concept of multiverse you moved sideways in time where reality is different you are from that world where he died. But any one night perhaps while sleeping you have moved sideways in time .

3. The Fifth

The Fifth Member

I have never heard of the mandela effect pre CERN. They might be connected but i have so many experiences ... i don't know. I had a football ball signed by a family friend who was in this business , and poof , years later when i picked up the ball the signature was not there ! I died 3 or 4 or maybe more times in my sleep after a hot burning ball , asteroid or what the hell it was killed me with such heat when i woke up i could not breathe . The thing is , after every time i died in the same fucking scenario i woke up to find something different has changed.

This might be BOLD BUT ! : What if when we die , we jump world lines and continue as never happend ? What if our fixed point in death is only when we get old and die from natural causes ?

Mayhem and Einstein like this.

4. Einstein

Einstein Temporal Engineer Premium

I've thought of that myself. But my whole life is riddled with memories of things that never were.

PaulaJedi likes this.
  5. Vivek sahai

Vivek sahai New Member

Actually you are just moving diagonally in the fifth dimension try lots and lot of meditation to open your third eye as to get answer to your cumbersome situation. With your third eye you can see each and every dimension

6. The Fifth

The Fifth Member

"Third eye" in egyptian religion is the eye of horus. The eye of horus is the eye of a demon/devil. Aleister Crowley made his last satanic ritual in a room with nothing but 4 walls and inscriptions. His wife and him were present. She described as a giant eye appeared in the room that looked at them. Alisteir performed on that day an egytian ritual.

You can read more from books or on hacktivist group forums as they seem to enjoy satanism .As ironic as it is that's how i know of it...

EDIT : It's also the pineal gland. So go figure... :coffee: