Mandy the paranormal freak

electricsheep

Mandy the paranormal freak

the paranormal seems to always find me. I've never really looked too deep into the paranormal myself, not until more recently, yet I know so much about it because the information and the reality of it always seems to find me. I try to avoid it, and frankly in some situations i've been quite scared. Growing up, no one would stay at my house because they'd see ghosts and spirits. And i've lived in more than one house. People wouldnt want me to stay at their houses because they'd see ghosts and spirits. I know they aren't just following me. Besides all that stuff, I'm 18 and I love singing. I was wondering if anyone plays CoH on here? Oh, and if anyone has some cool interesting stories about any paranormal encounters, please feel free to tell me any! (except ghost ones) they scare me too much.

StarLord

Re: Mandy the paranormal freak

That is EXACTLY why 'things' find you. What you avoid, fear or hate will chase you. that is a physical 'law' here. Just as valid as gravity and cause & effect are.

William

Welcome Mandy!

Awwww :( I would tell you my ghost stories, but you said you don't wanna hear them. ;p

pearlheartgtr

Hey ES!

Welcome!

I knew some people where 'things' would follow them where they went; whether it be moving to a new house or just for a joy ride. So you are not alone in that.

I have been into the paranormal for most of my natural born life (I don't 'study' it per se). If you want to chat about some of the things you are experiencing or hear some interesting stories, you can IM me on yahoo pearlheartgtr .

Have a good one!
--pearl

thenumbersix

When I was young I saw a ghost of my Mother, she was then and still is very much alive, bless her, my Mum. :D

Have been 'scared' of the dark all of my life from being a young kid and thinking my bed was being turned over from the end (could never work out if i was dreaming - later thinking it may be related to astral travelling, not that I am aware of acheiving it yet)

Ultimately, nothing can and seems to want to hurt you, is just the fear built into us of the dark, which is coincidentally when we are most suceptible to these parts of our awareness, when our sight is limited, that creates a fear, don't be afraid you are safe !

AdrianDevulge

Welcome Mandy...I played COH for a while, at least the trial period.
If that is you in the picture you are very tasty looking.> : )

Spirits follow every person around, things that may have been attached to you in life or if your a particularly powerfull psychic. Unfortunately I have no allies among the Psychics, but having allies among Psionicists is much better in my oppinion.