Debate Manifested Animal Ghost ( NOT DEMONS! )

Samstwitch

There was an episode on Ghost Hunters where the client said there were reports of a Cat that could be heard meowing, but no cat was there. And sure enough, on video they recorded what looked like an invisible cat walking along something that moved things as it went along it's way. At one point, you could hear it purring and meowing. It's hard to describe here what happened, but it was clearly a Cat's Ghost.

Also, a long time ago, I saw a kitten whiz by a doorway in my friend's condo. When I asked her about it, she said she had no cat, but she believed there was a ghost of a kitten.

Animals have spirits too. So it's very possible that they could become ghosts, like some people do. :)

Samstwitch

Here's something that I posted on another thread a long time ago where I talk about something I witnessed. It convinced me that animals have spirits. Seems to me that their spirits could get caught on the earthly plain under certain circumstances.

Cows 2.jpg

Once when I was in Northern California, I witnessed something that really made a deep impression on me. I was living in a house that was perched on a small hill. In the livingroom was a very large picturesque window that overlooked the hill and valley below. Around the house was a fence, and beyond the fence were cows grazing in the surrounding area...but they were very scattered across the vast field...one or two here, one or two there, etc. Then I noticed one of the cows was lying on the ground on her side. We called the owner and after she examined it, she told me the cow was 50 years old, and it was dying. She made the cow as comfortable as possible, and then said it was 'just a matter of time' until it died.

Hours later, I looked out the large window and to my surprise, ALL of the cows were standing in a circle around the cow that was dying...and there were a LOT of cows! They stood this way for some time, perhaps 30 minute...then they all dispersed. The owner came out again and said the cow was dead.

So as that old cow was at her end, getting ready to cross over into the Afterlife, the other cows assembled around her to give her a farewell. This was a very spirituality uplifting experience to witness. To me, it was confirmation that we all have spirits, even animals...and that animals have feelings much deeper than humans realize (which I have always believed, but especially after witnessing this experience.)

Anyway, it was really cool! :)

Cows.JPG

tcoats64

Here's something that I posted on another thread a long time ago where I talk about something I witnessed. It convinced me that animals have spirits. Seems to me that their spirits could get caught on the earthly plain under certain circumstances.

View attachment 1020

Once when I was in Northern California, I witnessed something that really made a deep impression on me. I was living in a house that was perched on a small hill. In the livingroom was a very large picturesque window that overlooked the hill and valley below. Around the house was a fence, and beyond the fence were cows grazing in the surrounding area...but they were very scattered across the vaste field...one or two here, one or two there, etc. Then I noticed one of the cows was lying on the ground on her side. We called the owner and after she examined it, she told me the cow was 50 years old, and it was dying. She made the cow as comfortable as possible, and then said it was 'just a matter of time' until it died.

Hours later, I looked out the large window and to my surprise, ALL of the cows were standing in a circle around the cow that was dying...and there were a LOT of cows! They stood this way for some time, perhaps 30 minute...then they all dispersed. The owner came out again and said the cow was dead.

So as that old cow was at her end, getting ready to cross over into the Afterlife, the other cows assembled around her to give her a farewell. This was a very spirituality uplifting experience to witness. To me, it was confirmation that we all have spirits, even animals...and that animals have feelings much deeper than humans realize (which I have always believed, but especially after witnessing this experience.)

View attachment 1022

Oh, Don't Get Me Wrong I Know Animals Have Spirits, What I was Trying To Say Any Captured On Film That You Know Of?

Samstwitch

Oh, Don't Get Me Wrong I Know Animals Have Spirits, What I was Trying To Say Any Captured On Film That You Know Of?

Only one that I know of was what I mentioned on the episode of Ghost Hunters, but I don't know the name of the episode, and I couldn't find a videoclip of it. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

tcoats64

View attachment 1020

Once when I was in Northern California, I witnessed something that really made a deep impression on me. I was living in a house that was perched on a small hill. In the livingroom was a very large picturesque window that overlooked the hill and valley below. Around the house was a fence, and beyond the fence were cows grazing in the surrounding area...but they were very scattered across the vaste field...one or two here, one or two there, etc. Then I noticed one of the cows was lying on the ground on her side. We called the owner and after she examined it, she told me the cow was 50 years old, and it was dying. She made the cow as comfortable as possible, and then said it was 'just a matter of time' until it died.

View attachment 1022

Also not to Ignor Your Story Here I do Find That The Cows That Did That It Was Absolutly Amazing, That Would Have Been Realy Interesting To See.

Khaos

where the wild things are

Only one that I know of was what I mentioned on the episode of Ghost Hunters, but I don't know the name of the episode, and I couldn't find a videoclip of it. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

The name of the episode is New Hampshire Gothic. It aired in 2009.

New Hampshire Gothic | Episodes | Ghost Hunters | Syfy

In regards to a video clip of the cat, I can't find it, but there are places you can watch the full episode, but that is illegal and I'm not linking there, so you will have to search yourself.

Wee

I believe it is possible. When I was 17, I was driving my brothers to school one morning. I was on a pretty busy road that typically does not have any wildlife on it. Even though I live in a valley, it's a highly populated area of houses and people. I swerved my car sharply into a different lane and almost wrecked. I swore up and down there was a dead buck lying in the middle of the road. My brothers (being little) were scared to death and asked me what was I wrong. I was panicked because it was very big deer. I said, "Didn't you see the dead buck in the middle of the road?! We would have been in a bigger wreck!" ...we all looked back and nothing was there. So either I was having a crazy moment or it was a ghost of a dead deer. lol.