Many Worlds Theory View of Reincarnation

Scarlet005

What is the point of sending us back over and over again with no knowledge of our previous existence? How can we learn from our previous mistakes if we can't remember them?

When you pass from this life YOU may or may not desire to experience more lives in the physical world. You are not sent back by anyone. The purpose of living a physical life is for the experiences and learning how our choices affect what they are. If you do decide to have more physical lives, it is more like having children and sharing in their experiences. Each new life is a unique new individual, that while a part of you is also a separate identity.

"Previous existence" assumes that time is linear and this is a sequential process. From the framework of the afterlife time is simultaneous. Multiple reincarnational live can begin, located in different times, simultaneously. Each life exists in a different environment, different society and has different experiences. There is communication between lives, though not usually for the waking consciousness. In dreams our consciousness does leave the physical sequential time focus and is capable of "visiting" lives in other times. One of the reasons we do not consciously remember the details of what is occurring in our other lives is the need to focus on our present one. What some may call mistakes are still learning experiences

Also, another popularly held belief is that you meet the same people over and over again each time and they are in your life in some way. I recall seeing someone on television once, I can't recall who it was, I believe it was on a talk show, said that if you are meeting the same people over and over again in each lifetime, you're not learning anything.

Although you may have the same people in different lives, the relationships change. For example, mothers, fathers, sons and daughters may exchange roles in different lives. These provide different perspectives and learning opportunities. In some lives you are male, in some you are female, some rich, some poor etc. Tasting the varieties of possibilities is all part of the game.

To be honest, while I think I do BELIEVE in reincarnation, only because there seems to be so much evidence to support it, I don't understand the point of it. If you supposedly already know everything you need to know when you're "over there", then what is the sense of being born and/or reborn and made to forget and be sent here to relearn stuff you already know?

We never will learn "everything we need to know". This would cause reality to stagnate. There is always constant growth, creativity and the learning of new things. The is an endless series of dimensional levels and we are very close to the beginning of understanding how this all works. If you are truly curious on this subject, I highly recommend reading some of the Seth books by Jane Roberts.

So, is all this based on personal experience or recollection of your own past lives, or just stuff you read in books? Thank you for your very thorough answer, but I actually wasn't really looking for one, lol. I was just speculating and stating my opinions. I really don't think anybody who is still living in this existence can truly have these answers, but your views were still interesting to read. It's still basically the same as what everybody else says, only with more words (which is fine, I'm not good at being brief either. :) ), and it still doesn't make sense to me. But again, thank you for taking the time to give a well thought out answer.

darwi

Actually, I believe it's possible to live some of the same lifetimes over again. But would anyone really want to? Supposing you got to the end of your numerous Earth lifetimes, but since you messed up royally, not enough to be sent to the lava bodies of Saturn or to be dissolved as a human soul, but enough for your Oversoul to tell you to go back to the beginning of the time stream of those lifetimes on Earth and do it again.

Rosco..Jones

Actually, I believe it's possible to live some of the same lifetimes over again. But would anyone really want to? Supposing you got to the end of your numerous Earth lifetimes, but since you messed up royally, not enough to be sent to the lava bodies of Saturn or to be dissolved as a human soul, but enough for your Oversoul to tell you to go back to the beginning of the time stream of those lifetimes on Earth and do it again.

I do have a bit of a different take on what you are saying. I believe that our total personalities branch into parallel realities as different choices are made. However, we are only consciously aware of the one timeline we find ourselves in now. The other probable alternate/parallel timelines are just as real as ours. From their perspective we would be the probable alternate/parallel reality. So, it is not so much "living the same lifetime over again" as it is exploring the alternate possibilities.

I think that "The end of your numerous Earth lifetimes" and "the beginning of the time stream of those lifetimes" is looking at time being of a linear /sequential nature. Check out my posting on reincarnation/simultaneous time/multidimensional reality. You are the one who decides whether or not to experience additional physical Earth lifetimes. It is not dictated by your Oversoul. In choosing to experience additional lives, each of which is a new unique individual, you then are essentially an Oversoul in training. The time placement of these lives is not necessarily at a later time than the one you have just left. It can often be in the past. Google simultaneous time for more info on this aspect of time.

darwi

As I understand it, if we are more advanced consciousnesses(presumably everyone on this site is), then we make our own choices and are Oversouls in training, as you described it. Otherwise, the lifetimes we live are decided for us by higher consciousness, until we make the grade where we are qualified to decide for ourselves. I understand the perspective of simultaneous lifetimes on the past, present and future parts of time streams. It is my perspective too. However, in my hypothetical example of a wayward little consciousness, not nearly ready to elevate to the level of an Oversoul, perhaps he could be made to live certain lifetimes over again, in sequential order for him. In this hypothetical case, other consciousnesses(undoubtedly connected to him in the higher sense) would still be filling in for the other lifetimes belonging to him, while he was consciously living the lifetime he was in(simultaneous lifetimes).

Rosco..Jones

As I understand it, if we are more advanced consciousnesses(presumably everyone on this site is), then we make our own choices and are Oversouls in training, as you described it. Otherwise, the lifetimes we live are decided for us by higher consciousness, until we make the grade where we are qualified to decide for ourselves. I understand the perspective of simultaneous lifetimes on the past, present and future parts of time streams. It is my perspective too. However, in my hypothetical example of a wayward little consciousness, not nearly ready to elevate to the level of an Oversoul, perhaps he could be made to live certain lifetimes over again, in sequential order for him. In this hypothetical case, other consciousnesses(undoubtedly connected to him in the higher sense) would still be filling in for the other lifetimes belonging to him, while he was consciously living the lifetime he was in(simultaneous lifetimes).

I see your point of experiencing a life's possibilities again sequentially in its entirety, with the possibility of making different choices along the way. I agree with you on that being one of many possible options.

"Otherwise, the lifetimes we live are decided for us by higher consciousness."
When another "new" life is chosen to be lived, you are aware of the possibilities contained with that life. The individual that lives that life is not consciously aware of all of these, has the freedom of choice to decide which path they follow and have the experiences they desire. So while the details of a life are not predetermined, the field of probabilities may be.

I enjoy swapping views with yo darwi.

darwi

The reason we have so much choice seems to be that many of us are old souls. And by old, I mean many trillions of years, through numerous Big Bangs.There has been a lot of splitting and merging as souls I believe in that long time. Presumably there's also been a lot of universal conscious energy integrating and/or differentiating with us at the same time. So we've been through a lot of change.

Krish

Re: Many Worlds Theory View of Reincarnation

Great Question,

First question one needs to consider about Reincarnation is, can you learn all there is to be learned in one lifetime?

Second one would be why would a religious path whish to hide information of this sort?

Once you accept the fact that Reincarnation is a natural means for Soul to have the necessary experiences it requires to grow within it's self and to acquire the tools necessary to survive not only here but in the higher planes. The obvious expressions of Soul are both male and female, both parts of Soul's natural expression. Then comes all the various ways and experiences of each: Father, Mother, GrandFather GrandMother, Uncle, Aunt, sister, brother, Doctor, Lawyer, Indian Chief, Baker, Murderer, Thief, Nurse, Liar, Banker, Philanthopist, Rich, Poor, Healthy, Diseased.......

All of these particular types of expression have their own unique problems, blessings, viewpoints and inherent lessons. If you do a search on Births and Deaths world wide and view how the numbers are changing each minute, there really is no problem to the 'stacking' or waiting time. Populations expand and contract depending upon the health and ballance of the planet. It takes care of that problem naturally. Just recently quite a few of us left at one time around Tailand. Not a big deal, the vehicles were trashed but the drivers remain the same plus a big experience, all fine and well ready to drive another physical body that will have the best future experiences needed.

It is also very possible that some of our incarnations never happened on this planet.

StarLord...I like your thinking....I learned a lot from my Meditation and the fact that Eastern Philosophy accepts it very well...including Jewish groups (Rabbi Manis Friedman)...so it is.

Humans can not do everything in one small time frame and hence the reincarnation. Most of them come here but a few stay up there (the ones that have many times in rebirth).

Yes people go to other planets and other people come here....

Why all this? because the Universe need to grow for say 100 Trillion years out of that... life form rise about 50 Billion years and move to make new Universes...The creation lasts 311 Trillion 40 Billion years and then goes on a remission for that time in a infinity type structure...that is one side is active while other side is in remission on the actual Multiverse.

And yes...Plants also become bipeds...(Lord Krishna Civilization came from Plant Life ) that means rock to plant to animal is a good possibility...

I learned a lot but can not discuss it simply because it sounds crazy...and thank you StarLord...

Re: Many Worlds Theory View of Reincarnation

As Soul has but two goals in 'life' to know and experience all that is possible of itself and to find Spirit, that eternal Supreme Being from which it started from, it is very possible, ....

There is a misconception about Soul returning back to the earlier states of life. In other words, once you 'graduate' from any particular life form BELOW the human state of consciousness, there is no reason for it to return there as Soul has already experienced it.

Earlier state of life can come from various ways...Punishment from powers that be or your choice to go to a simpler life form...thank you.

Human life is material and Dynamic that has spirit that is Static but much more information from past lives. That is how the Universe grows....it is like school and actual work....

Last edited by a moderator: