Debunking March 12th: The End of John Titor?

Khaos

where the wild things are
ADMIN NOTE: Split from What if nothing happens on March 12th? | Paranormalis

Did you know that April 12th of this year marks the 150th anniversary of the United States Civil War starting? Did you also know that the battle of Fort Sunter which started at 4:30am was the first major military offensive in the Civil War, its basically what ignited the war.

Ever notice that past dates that Titor gave out were historical and biblical references?

Get where I'm going with this?

Our first Civil War started on April 12th, 1861 at 4:30am. And he's claiming WW3 breaks out on March 12th, 3:30am

Are you following?

Anyways, I'm looking forward to March 12th. Because March 12th is going to be the day this Titor nonsense dies, for good. Look at all past crisis's with Russia and notice the chain of events. There is a buildup. Just like the Cuban missile crisis. Has there been a buildup? I'd think with only two days remaining to this supposed nuclear war, we would be hearing a lot of crap through the media. But we haven't.

To echo both our lovely professor and the lifeblood of the forum Harte, I don't believe anything will happen. I just don't feel anything bad happening. Other than normal events, Thursday will play out like any other Thursday.

So go on, enjoy your life. Stop worrying about large mushroom clouds erupting in your vicinity, you have a bigger chance of dying today, than you do in two days :p

Harte

Anyways, I'm looking forward to March 12th. Because March 12th is going to be the day this Titor nonsense dies, for good.

Would that that would be true, but you know it won't happen.

Titor never actually predicted anything about that date. It's already been pointed out in this thread.

When nothing happens, the only thing that will die is the idea clung to by Titorites that Titor might have meant something when he used the date as part of an example.

Technically, Titor died when the 2008 Olympics took place. But with his 2% variation built-in escape hatch, the breathess and wide-eyed Titorites simply shrugged and kept right on dispensing the imaginary Koolaid.

Harte

Khaos

I think you need reading glasses... I'm agreeing with you and everyone else who has pointed out nothing will happen. I'm just continuing to debunk the Titor nonsense.

That is exactly what my post says "The titor nonsense will die for good"

Meaning, it will be debunked on March 12th...

Sanyam Deshi

I think you need reading glasses... I'm agreeing with you and everyone else who has pointed out nothing will happen. I'm just continuing to debunk the Titor nonsense.

I believe Harte's point was that the Titor nonsense won't die because the followers will create new loopholes and excuses.

Harte

And I'm saying fat chance if the 2008 Olympics didn't kill it.

Harte

Khaos

Okay here is an explanation of what I originally meant by "this titor nonsense will die for good"

John Titor won't die. That will continue to live on. You'll hear about John Titor 10 years from now and how his 03/12/15 prediction didn't pan out. But one major reason people cling to Titor is because of that date. And what happened with the Mayan doomsday? The believers, ended up getting proven wrong and how much do we hear about the Mayan doomsday?

That is my point. The entire point of the story of John Titor is built up around this date and when that date passes with no mushroom clouds in sight, the story dies. The man himself does not, just his story. After this date passes, the credibility he had will be forever tarnished. If it hasn't been already.

Predictive analytics. Look it up. That is how the man behind Titor was able to make semi-accurate predictions of the future. Anyways I'm withdrawing myself from this topic. I think its rather pointless for anti-titors to bash other anti-titors, but maybe you're just bored, Harte. I expected better from you. You're 58 years old and you want to act like a child. Ok. The play pen is over there at teletubbies.com

Harte

Pointing out previous iterations of Titor being wrong is "childish?"
Backing up and providing some lame previously unmentioned position, now that's mature.

Harte

chrono0

Well there seems to be a debunker civil war within this thread. Maybe that's the escalation one of the John Titor's meant. Hopefully you guys won't go nuclear tomorrow!

Joking aside, you both make valid points.

To those who have deemed the date a prediction, then the 12th is significant. While others feel that no matter what the outcomes are as the story progresses, John Titor believers can explain them away with the divergence issue.