Mark of the Beast: MARC = Multiple Automated Readout Computer Chip

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I agree whole heartedly with this line of thought about the chip as when you do a word study of the BIBLE text about this mark it actually translates as being in the hand or head and NOT on the hand which would tend to be more like a tattoo or something. this mark cannot be forced on some one they must willingly take the marcc and worship the beast by choice. once taken the mark-marcc and the oath of worship will change the mindset of the person. no one who takes the mark-marcc will never even think of trying to remove it. not a workable plan there kurisu sorry, you may be able to inlist the promise of a trusted friend to capture you and hack off your hand .but theres no way of knowing if that will work as a backup plan. there are some scriptures referring to or sugesting that if your right hand offends you cut it off, for it is better to enter the kingdome marred than to be damned. not to sure it was referring to the mark-marcc of the beast thow.

Samstwitch

I agree whole heartedly with this line of thought about the chip as when you do a word study of the BIBLE text about this mark it actually translates as being in the hand or head and NOT on the hand which would tend to be more like a tattoo or something. this mark cannot be forced on some one they must willingly take the marcc and worship the beast by choice. once taken the mark-marcc and the oath of worship will change the mindset of the person. no one who takes the mark-marcc will never even think of trying to remove it. not a workable plan there kurisu sorry, you may be able to inlist the promise of a trusted friend to capture you and hack off your hand .but theres no way of knowing if that will work as a backup plan. there are some scriptures referring to or sugesting that if your right hand offends you cut it off, for it is better to enter the kingdome marred than to be damned. not to sure it was referring to the mark-marcc of the beast thow.

Hi KC, According to Scripture in Revelation of the Bible (written by Apostle John) there is no reprieve for anyone who takes the Mark of the Beast. They will be damned.

The Scripture where Jesus said to cut off your right hand, he was using that as an extreme example. He was explaining how everyone sins and needs redemption (through Him). See underlined scripture below for reference.

However, you might be onto something...there is always the possibility that if someone does take the Mark and later regrets it, if he cuts off his hand he might be redeemed. Only God and Jesus know for sure.

Matthew 5:21-26: “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

“Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.

“Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison. Truly I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.

Matthew 5:27-30: "You have heard the commandment that says, 'You must not commit adultery.' But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell."

kcwildman

Beastmaster
see now thats a sticking point, HE does say your right, hand and thats where the mark will be put. but realy you called it only GOD will decide

P.S. but I have always thought the unforgivable sin was to reject CHRIST so to take the mark seems pretty much the last straw

Samstwitch

Is Obamacare a cover-up for a Microchip implementation plan? Is this how the Microchip Implants will become manditory? :eek: (As prophesied about in Revelation of the Bible.) I don't know, but time will reveal all things.

Octavusprime

This Obamacare microchipping was discussed in another thread. I did some intense and boring research into this.

Here is the link: Here Are The Results of My Time-Travel Test | Paranormalis

Here is my input from the link:

Please read the bill yourself. Yes there are many people claiming these chips are required but they are manipulating the interpretation of the section of the bill in question. I have read the bill and have recognized the section that people are quoting.

ID chips are NOT required. What is required is that all implants must be recorded in a registry. Having a single source of information with regards to implants is good business. A registry is being created in order to track where ALL implants have been used. These implants can be heart valves, pacemakers etc. This is being done so that information can be gathered on the long term effectiveness of these implants.

So if the ABC heart valve companies heart valves begin failing those with these implants can be warned and lives saved. Perpetuating these politically motivated hoaxes is not beneficial to anyone.

I think one problem is that people are looking at drafted bills that did not get put into place. Some of these said bills are H.R 3100 and H.R. 3962. These were drafted at different times but never got put into law. The bill that was put into effect is the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) H.R. 3590.

To read this bill yourself feel free to look here http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce/ppacacon.pdf

TnWatchdog

This Obamacare microchipping was discussed in another thread. I did some intense and boring research into this.

Here is the link: Here Are The Results of My Time-Travel Test | Paranormalis

Here is my input from the link:

Please read the bill yourself. Yes there are many people claiming these chips are required but they are manipulating the interpretation of the section of the bill in question. I have read the bill and have recognized the section that people are quoting.

ID chips are NOT required. What is required is that all implants must be recorded in a registry. Having a single source of information with regards to implants is good business. A registry is being created in order to track where ALL implants have been used. These implants can be heart valves, pacemakers etc. This is being done so that information can be gathered on the long term effectiveness of these implants.

So if the ABC heart valve companies heart valves begin failing those with these implants can be warned and lives saved. Perpetuating these politically motivated hoaxes is not beneficial to anyone.

I think one problem is that people are looking at drafted bills that did not get put into place. Some of these said bills are H.R 3100 and H.R. 3962. These were drafted at different times but never got put into law. The bill that was put into effect is the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) H.R. 3590.

To read this bill yourself feel free to look here http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce/ppacacon.pdf
The technology for the chip is here and it's use has been foretold in the Bible so we know it is coming. This is a good catch on your part but I am afraid they will just write up an addendum or issue another Executive Order to "clarify" the need to "help" and make us "safe" from fraud that could occur with this program or any other future program. There are so many smoke screens out there that try to hide the true intent of what is really going on. We just have to rely on our gut feelings and watch everything closely. We may not realize that the tracking chip is officially in place until it is too late and our only decision will be hand, forehead, or come with us.

Samstwitch

Here it is folks! They are forcing students to take an RFID Chip in a tag or card. Eventually it will be manditory to have an implanted chip in our bodies. The reason will be, because a microchipped card can be lost or stolen, but not if it's inserted into the body of the person it belongs to. Thanks to Professor Opmmur for creating this new thread with current events happening now in Texas!

Be wise, be informed! NEVER take the mark!

Students in Texas to be monitored with microchips

Samstwitch

Did you know, in January 2013 the NATIONAL ID CARD is coming to Texas, so I assume it's coming to the entire United States at that time. The head man at the DMV (the Texas version) told me when I got my new Drivers License.
Look out folks, that's the beginning. :eek:

Also, did you know Ronald Reagan stopped an attempt to have a National ID in the USA when he was in office. His photo and quote about stopping the effort was featured on the front cover of a popular magazine (I think it was Time Magazine, but not sure).
Reagan is quoted as saying, "My God, that's the Mark of the Beast!"

So Reagan knew about the Bible Prophecy regarding the Mark of the Beast, and he believed it, so he stopped it from happening way back then. I saw the photo of the magazine and heard about it on the TV recently, but can't remember what program it was.

I did find something referencing Reagan's quote though. See the excerpt below from a 1997 article CLICK ME TO SEE ARTICLE:

Hughes Aircraft Company now has a new identification technology involving a syringe-implantable transponder. Described as a "safe and inexpensive" worker identification technology, the procedure involves planting a tiny microchip under the skin. The chip contains a 10-character alphanumeric identification code that can never be duplicated. The microchip is read by an electronic scanner -- the type that reads the price tag on the food you buy at the grocery store. The ID card is hardly a novel idea. The concept once surfaced in a Reagan cabinet meeting in 1981. Then-Attorney General William French Smith argued that a perfectly harmless ID card system would be necessary to reduce illegal immigration. A second cabinet member asked: why not tattoo a number on each American's forearm? According to Martin Anderson, the White House domestic policy adviser at the time, Reagan blurted out "My god, that's the mark of the beast." As Anderson wrote, "that was the end of the national identification card" during the Reagan years. H.R. 231 is proof that bad ideas never die in Washington; they just wait for another day.

TnWatchdog

Does anyone wonder how the NWO could keep track of people with an ID chip or Mark? This article may answer that question.
Oak Ridge's Titan Named World's Fastest Supercomputer
0,1462,sz=1&i=305089,00.jpg

The Titan, a Cray XK7 system installed at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) in Tennessee, has been named the fastest supercomputer in the world in the 40th edition of the twice-annual Top500 List.
According to a Top500 news release, the Titan achieved 17.59 Petaflop/s (quadrillions of calculations per second) on the Linpack benchmark

Oak Ridge's new Titan supercomputer is the fastest in the world ...