Mark of the Beast: MARC = Multiple Automated Readout Computer Chip

kcwildman

Beastmaster
spot on Sam you are right the implementation was delayed for a year the along with several other parts of the law... the spring of 2014 is the new roll out time..

well here is just one article that talks about the medical devise tax.... Obama care is really called ((the affordable care act))
Why the Medical Device Tax Came to Rule the Debt-Ceiling Talks - Businessweek

People following the negotiations to end the government shutdown and raise the debt ceiling may have been puzzled in recent weeks to learn that the talks have hinged at times on a fairly obscure component of the Affordable Care Act: the medical device tax. One of Republican Senate Minority leader Mitch McConnell’s conditions for ending a standoff has been repealing the tax. What is the device tax and how did it become so important? A brief tutorial:

here is an article about the law and the chipping of everyone
'666' Every American To Be Microchipped In 2013 Per Obamacare | Healthcare

A major news story broke on AOL and countless other mainstream news media outlets, this past week, that the Obama Health Care Bill will require all U.S. citizens and babies to receive a microchip or Medchip by March 23, 2013. Whether or not the microchip requirement in the bill is implemented by 2013, remains to be seen

this is not a hoax it was reported by the msm on several morning shows by the talking heads for all the networks..

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I found this today but I have no idea where this happened or just when it was posted on the net.... anyway the goons are starting the game even now ....listen for all the clapping when the guys it chipped.....

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

wow I can go to live leak and watch it but it won't post the link ....

ok I'll try this a different way here's the page at live leak and the vid is the 8th one down the front page titled FRID chip implantation...

LiveLeak.com - Channel: News

Last edited:

lordalmighty1

I found this today but I have no idea where this happened or just when it was posted on the net.... anyway the goons are starting the game even now ....listen for all the clapping when the guys it chipped.....

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

wow I can go to live leak and watch it but it won't post the link ....

ok I'll try this a different way here's the page at live leak and the vid is the 8th one down the front page titled FRID chip implantation...

LiveLeak.com - Channel: News

lordalmighty1

ok this is better, for some reason win8.1 and ie wont let me type messages in this forum... have had to get a dif browser just to type this out which is not good,sorry about above post it can be removed!..

now for the reason i came on this thread lol...

so i found out not to long ago about something which kinda fits into this thread i think, my good friends sister has had a new chip in her arm recently... ive tried to look it up online to give links to info for you all but have come up empty so far, but i have no idea what this chip is called im afraid to say but i will post back again with more info as and when i can find out.

what this chip does to women is stops them from being able to get pregnant, im not sure if it does other things but apparently it will last for 3 years then it needs to be changed for another 1 if desired. this is her 2nd chip which she had about amonth or so ago, so they have been out in england at least for a few years now...but strangely i couldnt find much out online to post to you all :(

now im all for contraception its a good idea, but this seems just abit ott to me and not just that the a chip that can change the human bodies functions like this seems wrong and unnatural to me...

so has any1 got more info on this is it in the usa or is it just england?
do they have 1 for men aswell im not sure tbh but this worries me abit, how long before its effecting other things to?!..

lordalmighty1

hey BlastTyrant m8,
thanks for the info and update on the us version, the 1 over here i found out is called "nexplanon" i think its spelled. will be looking that up tonight
i will read up on your link now m8 thanks again ;)

ah the first one i looked at had nexplanon mentioned :) saves me time thanks alot once again BT m8 nice 1 :D

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

FC_NWO.jpg

TnWatchdog

You know with all the news going on about hackers it reminded me of this thread. The sheeple will be demanding protection from hackers who want to steal their money or identity. Why can't we scan our finger across the scanner or better yet give me my own personal chip...it will make sense. I think alot of this hacker stuff may be prep work for what is to come. While we are occupied with what technology has to offer the pot is getting hotter and will soon boil.

Last edited: