Marlin Pohlman filer of Method of gravity distortion and time displacement

Lumbergooz

these are the dangers of patenting inventions. patents are never safe and stolen and use for other purposes patent theft is comon i wouldent even bother with a patent its only a bill board for thieves in the governments to steel it and cover it up especially if its close to what they have your ideas may resonate with there ideas so to protect there ideas they steal yours and cover it up to dont rely on patent offices as they are all bad
Steve is so right. Last time I spoke to a patent lawyer he wanted 5K$ just to check if it was invented before.. and total 17K$ to process patent...All this effort and money to submit your hard work on a silver platter to commies and copiers. if you have some viable idea, just kickstarter or indeigogo it to harvest as much as you can before those commies start selling knockouts on Alibaba.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
these are the dangers of patenting inventions. patents are never safe and stolen and use for other purposes patent theft is comon i wouldent even bother with a patent its only a bill board for thieves in the governments to steel it and cover it up especially if its close to what they have your ideas may resonate with there ideas so to protect there ideas they steal yours and cover it up to dont rely on patent offices as they are all bad

The patent was never approved. The US patent office requires working prototypes for anything of this nature. Since no charged singularity exists, no patent will be approved.

Lumbergooz

The patent was never approved. The US patent office requires working prototypes for anything of this nature. Since no charged singularity exists, no patent will be approved.
Wawoo..first time I learn this..so they want a functional instrument not just papers?