Martin Luther King

respect.truth

Hi opmmur, I follow a lot of your threads, in no way am i trying to discredit you, I think MLK jr had some wise words although he started very militant and pretty racist in the beginning, but one thing that changed my view of him dramatically was something pointed out to me about him, he followed a sub section of the Nation of Islam, which believes that white people were created in test tubes by a black man only to be found to be unsociable and so banished to the Caucasus mountains where they spread across Europe and persecuted they're creators thus the term Caucasians came to be from there. Ill leave people to make they're own judgment.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Respect.truth, Thank You for the new information, I did not know this about MLK's views and/or thinking.

Samstwitch

Hi opmmur, I follow a lot of your threads, in no way am i trying to discredit you, I think MLK jr had some wise words although he started very militant and pretty racist in the beginning, but one thing that changed my view of him dramatically was something pointed out to me about him, he followed a sub section of the Nation of Islam, which believes that white people were created in test tubes by a black man only to be found to be unsociable and so banished to the Caucasus mountains where they spread across Europe and persecuted they're creators thus the term Caucasians came to be from there. Ill leave people to make they're own judgment.

That's a very radical thought. However, you said, "he started very militant and pretty racist in the beginning" and if that is the case, he certainly changed his views.

Could you please start a new thread on this topic (so we won't go off-topic here)...and post a link to this information for validation? Thanks.

respect.truth

Hi Sam. I'm using an I phone and don't know how to start a new thread so ill be short.. I thought it was pretty radical when i heard it but who didnt think the concept of the alien phenomenon was radical when they first heard. You can find out a little bit about it by typing 'yakub' in wiki or google. I found out further from some one I know who is into that kind of thing and shares similar beliefs as this.

Samstwitch

"We need to be the change we wish to see in the world."
- Mahatma Gandhi

"It is only those who never do anything who never make mistakes."
- A. Favre

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
King Institute Resources

very very long read but it has to do with everything you mentioned i believe, i have only skimmed it.

In reading the very lengthy letter by Martin Luther King and I found it very enlightening. If anyone has questions about Martin Luther King’s motives and/or religious beliefs, I highly suggest that they read his letter in its entirety. Thank you for your post.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

I try very hard to be open minded on all information that I read. After doing a little bit of research, on Martin Luther King Junior, I truly believe, you need to go back to research the subject that you posted because you seem to be in error of many of the pertinent facts. I wish you good luck in your research efforts on the subject.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I moved a few posts into this thread so that the discussion about MLK can take place here.

TonyBravo

I am not an authority on MLK,but i have to say that when speaking about someone of this caliber should always remember the good that has come about through his life time of work to make sure that not only black people,but all for that matter (Everyone) have a fair chance to achieve their dreams .

There will be many of us or all who will be discredited for the good that we will or would like to see for all . A great singer was once asked by an interviewer why did he not stay home and rest after he was shot and almot killed in his home, his reply was there are people out there doing Evil everyday,why should i take a day off .

(Bob Marley)