maxwell

Cornelia

maxwell

Paul, are you feeling a bit depressed lately? If so, I'll send you that white wine from my cellar. I don't like that pessimist attitude you're showing lately... :kiss:

jedger

maxwell

i got the map today it seems to be drawn by hand it doesn't have states. it's not as big as my friend told me but i will still have trouble getting it on the computer.
it has cities and providences like canada but they stretch across the u.s. and down into mexico. take the california state line and stretch it all the way up to Alaska and that's what the providence for teh west coast looks like. some parts of the coasts are shorter than they are now.
Washington Foley Franklin Jefferson and Carlisle are the providences listed. there are no states drawn on the map. the capital is new omaha washington dc isnt listed and the coast is kind of gone there
Also it has New Houston, New Vegas, Los Angelas is actually called AngelCity ect. a lot of cities have different names than the ones now and a lot of them jut have "new" written in front of the previous name.
it's drawn pretty good.

Snow

maxwell

WOW Jedger! I really, really want to see it. Please try to scan it or contact Satan or Heggy for suggestions!

Have you seen the Alex maps? Would you take a look and compare what you have to what Alex marked off for us? They are here:

http://timetravelforum.net/library/index.p...hp?showtopic=17

I just did a look myself and see that Maxwell has named the states that Alex would not. Interesting . . . very.

And please work on getting it into the computer for posting. I know I'm pushy LOL - I can't help myself! :D'oh:

Looking forward . . .

Snow Fire Watches

pauli

maxwell

I was thinking the same thing as you Snow Fire, when I read Jedgar's post. I doubt we will be seeing the names of the cities/regions that he alleged were changed to mention leaders from the "2nd Civil War" however. Both he and Alexander mentioned they would not give out that information, being as those people are alive today. And, being as he left it behind, I can't imagine he would have added that info. just in case someone saw it. Else, why leave it behind? It cannot have had damaging information on it. It will be intriguing to see the map and make comparisons between the two.

Thanks for sharing the info with us Jedgar. :D

Oh, I just thought of something else: Jedgar does your friend know anything about the information you found in the computer? Is he interested in knowing about it? I don't know why I am curious about this, but it would seem like a fascinating kind of thing I would want to know about if I heard about something like it.

TheOrangeMan

maxwell

Foley & Carlisle.

Hummm...

Tom Foley was Speaker of the House a few years back. Also was the name of the 9/11 guy.

Foley was also a Firefighter on 9/11

Only Carlisle i could find that was involved in politics was a John Carlisle. Running for a conservative party.

Not saying these are the guys. But it is research. I believe John war was more a war of ideals.... city being liberal... and country being conservative. The Carlisle I posted may not have any ties.... but it's interesting.

TheOrangeMan

maxwell

jedgar... if the map is giant like you say... just scan sections (bigger the better,) then e-mail them to me. I have Photoshop and would be more then happy to attach it all together.

If your using e-mail online and can't send large files. I have a way around that.

lev

maxwell

Originally posted by Ralan@Sep 26 2004, 08:26 PM
The general impression I get is that this is either 'Maxwell' himself trying to stir a little life back into his hoax, or someone trying to spin off the Maxwell thing just like Maxwell did with Titor's story.
::.. I totally agree with this ..::

Timescholar

maxwell

hmm, there's a John Carlisle right now on Fox News...

That was kind of strange. *shrugs* It was on the O'reilly Factor, which is over now. Just happened to turn it on and saw the name.