maxwell

Snow

maxwell

Originally posted by TheOrangeMan@Oct 4 2004, 10:14 AM
Last check in from our man was the 27th of September. Making it a whole week now.
My theory is that this is Maxwell - his posting habits were erratic too. He got his story reposted in this thread and that is all he wanted.

SFW

StarLord

maxwell

Yup, see my earlier post regarding the telephone gag.

What better way to recreate yourself and story hoax than by 'someone' that has discovered your stuff.

pauli

maxwell

My theory is that this is Maxwell - his posting habits were erratic too. He got his story reposted in this thread and that is all he wanted.

SFW

If this is the case, it kind of makes me sorry I posted them in the first place. I have better things to do with my time than to stroke some hoaxer's ego. Sorry for making everyone else suffer through a re-read as well. :huh: :(

Timescholar

maxwell

I think both Alex and Maxwell feed off of JT. I don't think it's that hard to take pieces of the origanal story, and add on to it.

Judge Bean

maxwell

Originally posted by pauli@Oct 4 2004, 10:24 PM

SFW

If this is the case, it kind of makes me sorry I posted them in the first place. I have better things to do with my time than to stroke some hoaxer's ego. Sorry for making everyone else suffer through a re-read as well. :huh: :(

I don't think you have anything to apologize for. We can't take anything for granted.