May be Tau ceti constellation or maybe ufo

I took this photo in my backyard around late august. Only stars were in the sky with a very good digital camera. There was nothing in front of it and no explanation that can be given for the bright orange orbs. Although The Tau Ceti constellation newly discovered that is 11.9 light years away from earth is similar in formation. I will let everyone try to disprove this. I have not tampered with the photo in anyway at all just to get that one out of the way. Lets see what everyone thinks??? Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess

Attachments

• 100_0597 (1280x960) (303x297).jpg
    100_0597 (1280x960) (303x297).jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 7

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Starts don,t move like that, unless you spotted one which was really bright and took a shaky picture of it. That doesn't sound like what we have here.

Do you think it's a UFO or an orb? Or, can an orb be a UFO?

well i looked at the energy signature of tau ceti it has the same exact signature as what i caught on camera. There was nothing in the sky no lights in the sky or around. It wasnt a shaky picture and my camera has stabilization. Let me see if i can find it to help out a bit.

Ok in this vid i mostly just focus on the energetic signature it is the same one. It was taken in 2004 not on all of the other stuff. ANd Tau Ceti is 11.9 light years a way not 12 light years i guess they just rounded up. just to clear upi that one. But not a whole lot is known about this constellation of planet. you can watch the vid.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That sounds very interesting.

About your picture, the colour reminds me of a firefly. The small black stripes in the orange energy path may be a created by wing flapping. That gotta be the lamest explanation ever, but I like to consider all the possibilities.

LOL I haven't seen fireflies since i was a kid and my field of vision was very clear. All that was in my vision were stars. No lighting in the back to cause lense glare. And i have shutter speed stabilization. Seems we are reaching for which there is no explanation. Im fine with skeptics and the rational mind wanting a answer for which there is none for. It is a very authentic photo. It is obvious not bugs or dragonsflies that are out in daylight. Since there wasnt a light source in the back why would bugs be near? There wasnt a glare of anykind. I do think it boggles the mind what is possible.