Megyn Kelly: You may be hearing from Epstein this year, can't tell you HOW I know

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
this will blow your mind:

This implies he's not actually dead!

I wouldn't mind seeing all news agencies in the US along with newscasters to be executed for treason. Of course they would probably fake that too!

Wind7

Staff
This implies he's not actually dead!

I wouldn't mind seeing all news agencies in the US along with newscasters to be executed for treason. Of course they would probably fake that too!

You got to love how most every single thing you read today is spaced in between other stories
and commercial propaganda.......Silly, and very hard to keep anything direct (or serious.)

These tactics are done for a reason and some are seriously misleading.

Cleaned up and Copied from the OP link:

Megyn Kelly, during the latest airing of the Megyn Kelly Show, hinted that the world will soon hear directly from Jeffrey Epstein.

Kelly stated, “We’re not done with Jeffrey Epstein. I can tell you that for a fact. Can’t tell you how I know, but I can tell you for a fact.”

The former Fox News host continued, “We’re gonna hear a lot more about Jeffrey Epstein in the coming year… and you may even be hearing from him directly. More on that, as I’m allowed to tell it.”
The comments by Kelly automatically caused many users on X to think Epsetin is still alive.
It’s more likely Kelly’s comments are a hint that there’s a deposition tape of Epstein before his death that is floating around.

Kelly’s remarks come after a second batch of Giuffre v. Maxwell documents were unsealed.

The last two lines make the most sense. Imo.