Messages within haunted PS1 data dumps contain all the secrets of reality and AI and the truth was hidden from us until these nuts made this shit

OakFieldAlienz444

As someone who currently owns a ps1 and had a few, this isn't a thing, if you just leave it on it'll load whatever disc is in it or just go into power save to not burn out the core, if you load the video and go to the comments a users posts this

My explanation of why fearful harmony occurs:
1. On every PS1 game disc, is a embedded set of code that is used as the disc's region ID. When the PS1 checks the disc's region ID, it will also check the PS1's BIOS if the disc's region ID matches the BIOS's region ID.
2. If the disc's region ID matches the BIOS's region ID, it will then load up the game.
3. Since this PS1 is modded, the modchip will trick the PS1's Brain (CPU) that "HEY! This disc matches our region ID!" and will force the PS1 to load up the disc (obviously not matching the BIOS's region ID, but it's tricked into thinking it is).
4. Since PS1 games have different region ID's, The code needed to load the games up will be too.
5. Before it attempts to load up the game, It will notice the foreign disc in the disc drive, and claim that it found the game loader data, and make the "Disc checked and OK" (swoosh) sound.
6. Once the PS1 is convinced to load up the foreign disc, it will try to find the code that loads up the game. Ultimately, it wouldn't, because the data that the BIOS can recognize is nonexistent, and it will get stuck trying to find such data.
7. It will start going under heavy load trying it's best to find the loader data. after a little bit, it would play the fearful harmony sound, and show the PS1 logo. Since the PS1 is going under heavy load, it would glitch the BIOS, showing this screen. Instead of loading up properly, the rest of fearful harmony will play, slowed down while the PS1 still determined to find the game's loader data.
8. The PS1 is now ultimately doomed to searching for the loader data, and it will also continue playing the rest of fearful harmony. It will try and try and try to find it, but it will try to find that data for all of eternity, unless aborted by the user, by turning the system off, or unplugging it.

This is confirmed by the video creator as the issue, nothing spooky or paranormal about it.
@lululombard
2 years ago
Sorry I just saw this comment 2 years later, but this is spot on, this is exactly what happens :)

I know i have said this in prior posts, but ya got to do a little research before claiming things are absolute. Old tech was wonky sometimes.

I owned a Psone. I remember many times entering a warp room after the startup screen.
I visited the Great Wall of China and the medieval times. There were two headed giants.

BlastTyrant

The PsOne Logo is two cheops pyramids.

According to Google:

What is Cheops famous for?

He is famous for building the Great Pyramid at Giza, one of the seven wonders of the world, but apart from this, we know very little about him. His only surviving statue is, ironically, the smallest piece of Egyptian royal sculpture ever discovered: a 7.5 cm (3 inch) high ivory statue found at Abydos.

The frequency of the Great Pyramid of Giza as well as the shape itself
is a portal and has resulted in paranormal activity countless times.
These symbols combined with the sounds induce the player into
another world.

the PS1 logo is actually a 3D model, with the P and the S existing as two separate parts (via Kotaku).

OakFieldAlienz444

A scientist told me he needed crystals to save the world due to a certain
unspecified threat. He turned out to be lying and was going to use them to
power a machine on his space station to take over the earth so i got into a jetpack
and stopped him with the help of my genius sister.

OakFieldAlienz444

this looney scientist keeps showing up via hologram
and demanding crystals when i turn on the psone
and then the cute blonde pops up and says NO
DON'T LET HIM GET THE CRYSTALS and you
always have to get into your darned jetpack and stop him before
he takes over the earth, no more iron clad a source than youtube:

OakFieldAlienz444

In all seriousness, I thought that the horror game about the AI
consuming everything the one called Echostasis at like the 45:43 mark
and onward was extremely interesting and almost plausible spiritually.
I also thought the drug like state game where you play as a cat in an LSD
like world was interesting and revealing about subjective reality and how you view things
differently as an animal with a different field of vision. AI is heading towards the same direction as Echostasis and we will hit a singularity soon which may involve all the secrets of reality contained within
an AI framework and we will decide then whether to escape the AI system or stay
confined to it. So yes in a sense the secrets of our matrix are in that video
I apologize for any perceived exaggerations and my inspirations from Beholder threads.
Also the cult that worships frogs was very much telling about how God
sends frogs onto people all through the bible so perhaps there is some kind
of demonic or even divine attribution to the frogs. Three frog beasts in revelations.