Meth = Death

HDRKID

Trust me, this is more scary than any ghost I have ever seen.

Look at the METH before and after images. Like you tell me.

Heather was a beautiful woman once. She is a monster now.
Meth's devastating effects: Before and after Pictures - CBS News
h1.jpg

h2.jpg

TnWatchdog

I watched this documentary on Netflix, which was done by the National Geographic Society. It was an interesting and sad show. It showed the before/after shots of people and explained how and why these changes happen. Meth was first made in Japan and used during the war to stay awake and the kamikaze pilots also used it.
World's Most Dangerous Drug 2006TV-PG51 minutes
Cheap and highly addictive, "meth" is called the world's most destructive drug. Its power and consequences are put into international perspective.

BlastTyrant

Meth use to be Huge around here when i was a teenage, i had several friends who did it and even my girlfriend at the time, her sister eventually started it as well, i eventually lost contact with all of them due to the drug habbits they had.

i recently started talking to my Old Girlfriend again and she had went sober which made me very happy, her sister had also decided to quit but the toll on the memory was there, and a huge drawback to meth is that she is a very very pretty girl till she smiles and you can see what meth did to her teeth. she use to wear a thick layer of makeup to cover the ache meth causes, and she went from ribs skinny to healthy, there is hope after being hooked on the drug.