Method for extreme amounts of time dilation

timecore

First get a grasp on this idea first. If you push up on a object on south position it would go north.If you push down on a object on north position it would go south.If you push to the side on a object on east position it would go west.If you push to the side on a object on west position it would go east.The same thing can happen with a jet or rocket that spins.
I found out how to cause great amounts of time dilation.Through causing a circular motion.By having
a machine move simultaneously forwards and also spin.
What you do is you have a one inch circumference disk that has jet nozzle sticking out of one its sides.That has jet exaust coming out of it.Which pushes it forwards at the correct to make it go in a circular motion of one inch. While it spins 80 feet per hour.Because a motor spins the disk from it's center.The motor is on top of a platform that has ball bearings underneath.then put a disk on top that disk.Which is rotated in the opposite direction the same speed.Put a camera and a watch
on top of the first disk.Have the camera observe the second disk while observing the watch.The second disk is centerized with the first disk.And is on a shaft that it's electric motor rotates on.

I found that in the blender program game engine as you spin and go forwards simultaneously.A cube
will produce a circular motion.And also if you make the spin go faster.While keeping the forward motion the same.The circular motion gets tighter.And also if you make the spin go slower.While keeping the forward motion the same.The circular motion gets bigger.

Here are some calculations i did.Showing you can get large amounts of time dilation.If you did what
typed above.

The circular motion has to be same amount of time as the spinning motion starting out.

1 inch circumference disk and 1 inch circumference circular motion
80 foot per hour forward motion 80 foot per hour rotation motion simultaneously happening.
12 inches x 80 feet=960 inches 960 inches/60 minutes=0.0625 of a minute

2 in. 40 foot per hour rotation
4 in. 20
8 in. 10
16in. 5
32 in. 2.5
64 in. 1.25
128 in. .625
256 in. .3125
512 in. .15625
1024 in. .078125
2048 in. .0390625 170 feet circular motion 80 feet per hour 2 hour .0625x10=.625
4192 in. .01853125
8384 in. .009265625 698 feet circular motion 80 feet per hour 8 hours 30 minutes

.375+.09375=.46875=2hours and .03125 of a minute

.50 6 in.
.25 3 in.
.125 1.5 in.
.0625 .75 in.
.03125 .375 in.
.015625 .1875 in.
.0078125 .09375 in. 11 hours
.375 inches per hour rotation

What i am essiantly typing is that if you have a tight enough circular motion that goes a particular
speed.And you slow down the spin enough.You will get a large amount of time dilation.If you use the method above.

TimeFlipper

I believe the German engineer Viktor Shauberger came up with a similar design called the Repulsin engine in the 1930s..He began the Nazi Flying Saucer Program using a highly modified version of the Repulsin engine around 1941 :)

timecore

Could it cause extreme time dilation effects?Like cause for every hour of regular time a year would pass on there device.

TimeFlipper

The Nazis were into time-travel, but as far as im aware the engine was only used as a propulsion drive for their Flying Saucers.:)

timecore

I believe the German engineer Viktor Shauberger came up with a similar design called the Repulsin engine in the 1930s..He began the Nazi Flying Saucer Program using a highly modified version of the Repulsin engine around 1941 :)
I was thinking my time dilation device could be used for space exploration.It could increase how fast a rocket fuel burns .And also how fast the spaceship gets to other planets.Maybe it could make a hot air balloon rise faster.

timecore

The key to cause even more time dilation is to make many of these devices.Each with a different sized disk.This would cause each machine to affect time differently.

timecore

My theory is that the size and speed of the disks that spin and move forwards simultaneously.
Cause the circular motions to be a certain size.Example if i had a disk that is spining 80 feet per hour and going forwards 80 feet per hour.That is 80 feet in circumference.And another disk that is
spinning at a speed of 80 feet per hour and going forwards 80 feet per hour.That has a size of one
inch.One would have a tighter circular motion than the other.This would cause great amounts of time dilation.

timecore

I meant to type this on post 7 for the size of disk 2 at bottom.I just retyped the whole thing with
the correction.

My theory is that the size and speed of the disks that spin and move forwards simultaneously.
Cause the circular motions to be a certain size.Example if i had a disk that is spining 80 feet per hour and going forwards 80 feet per hour.That is 80 feet in circumference.And another disk that is
spinning at a speed of 80 feet per hour and going forwards 80 feet per hour.That has a one
inch circumference.One would have a tighter circular motion than the other.This would cause great amounts of time dilation.

TimeFlipper

My time travel device would allow you to go faster than speed of light.Which could possible allow you travel back in time.

Dumb Scientist – Any FTL signal can be sent back in time
Maybe it wouldnt be a bad idea for you to make a small model of this and see what happens..you could attach the whole device to a line which would allow it to spin around in a circle and use a rocket thruster instead of the jet..