Mike Ruppert speaks of civil war!

Cornelia

Paul and everybody,

I'm not at all proud to announce that the Italian Senate just yesterday approved a law to arrest jourmalists if they report anything about war not previously approved by the govt.

This is the end of free press in my country.

And when I read of your country doing exactly the same at the same moment, I began to believe more and more to nut NWO conspiracies.

What is more astonishing, is that no TV news neither mainstream news sites mentioned this law. We just noticed that all sites and tv news were suddenly CLEARED of any news coming from Falluja, when until yesterday they were talking of that almost continuously. I can't believe what is happening. I can't imagine what is coming.

Your desperate

Cornelia

StarLord

I would not be proud either Cornelia. That is sad indeed. Our good wishes go to you and your country as well as ours here.

There may come a time when those that control are them selves controled and realize the harm they have done. I hope that time comes swiftly for all of us.

KiraSjon

Originally posted by StarLord@Nov 19 2004, 12:53 PM
I would not be proud either Cornelia. That is sad indeed. Our good wishes go to you and your country as well as ours here.

There may come a time when those that control are them selves controled and realize the harm they have done. I hope that time comes swiftly for all of us.

I agree with you Star. I just hope if that time comes, it's not too late.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Cornelia@Nov 19 2004, 07:47 AM
Paul and everybody,

I'm not at all proud to announce that the Italian Senate just yesterday approved a law to arrest jourmalists if they report anything about war not previously approved by the govt.

How do you get approval for a story? Is there a Bureau of Censorship with an In box? What happens if you publish an unapproved story?

Timmy G

I can't find the article for now, but I swear I just read that Japan is in the process of doing nearly the exact same thing... not just about war - but about any news that is, or is not, fit to print.

Looks as if the whole world is coming down with something :ninja:

Darkwolf

Its coming down with order Timmy. Damn, people are soon not going to think the black hellicopter stuff is so funny.

CaryP

Originally posted by Darkwolf@Nov 20 2004, 01:57 AM
Its coming down with order Timmy. Damn, people are soon not going to think the black hellicopter stuff is so funny.

Yeah, but whose "order" we talking about Darkwolf? I don't guess they're gonna call me or anybody here for suggestions or feedback. No focus groups, opinion surveys or other such nonsense to appeal to the masses, I guess. If the black helicopter stuff stops being funny, what's up next for laughs, the FEMA camps? Is this all of a sudden unfolding a little faster than you had anticipated? It seems as if the whole thing has been on a back burner with a low flame for years, but lately it appears to have moved to the front of the stove and the heat is being turned up. But then again, the '04 "elections" have passed with an obvious "winner." No concerns for re-election this time around, so who gives a rat's ass.

Cornelia,

I'm very sorry and saddened to hear about developements in your country. This doesn't make sense with Berlusconni being in charge. Can't he just control the media since he owns most of it anyway? Or was this just a move to silence what's left of the "free press" there?

Cary

Cornelia

Caryp,
This doesn't make sense with Berlusconni being in charge. Can't he just control the media since he owns most of it anyway? Or was this just a move to silence what's left of the \"free press\" there?
Exactly that. He owns TV networks, but newspapers are still in the hands of corporations close to opposition. He wants to silence them.

Paul,
I don't know how they plan to "review" or censore the articles. My only source of information was the ONLY ONE leading newspaper mentioning the story. But I tell you for sure that there will be no need of any commission: our journalists have many times proved themselves to be very good in self-censorship. :angry:

TheSadGoat

Hi, sorry to hear of your country's new law Cornelia.
As far as I know, there hasn't been such law passed in Canada yet. On CBC NewsWorld this morning, I only caught the tail end, they ran a story about George W. and Osama Bin Ladin of perharps working together towards a common goal (co-conspirators of 9-11?). I didn't catch the whole story, I'll try and see if I can watch the whole thing later on today.
If this was true and came to light, I'm sure some people might feel more hostile towards the govmt.

TheSadGoat

CaryP

Originally posted by TheSadGoat@Nov 21 2004, 11:10 AM
Hi, sorry to hear of your country's new law Cornelia.
As far as I know, there hasn't been such law passed in Canada yet. On CBC NewsWorld this morning, I only caught the tail end, they ran a story about George W. and Osama Bin Ladin of perharps working together towards a common goal (co-conspirators of 9-11?). I didn't catch the whole story, I'll try and see if I can watch the whole thing later on today.
If this was true and came to light, I'm sure some people might feel more hostile towards the govmt.

TheSadGoat

Welcome to the plantation SadGoat. Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on your perspective, the evidence surrounding the whole 9/11 incident pointing an "inside job". Sadly, most Americans aren't aware of this evidence, and a good number of those who are don't want to or can't believe it. It's too incredible, and it's too evil for most of the complacent Americans who'd rather not be bothered. I'd be interested to hear what this CBC NewsWorld piece says, if you'd be so kind after watching it.

Cary