Mind Blown, Speechless...

BlastTyrant

Ya know Wee their is the possibility it is feeding off your Mom......If your mom is really unhappy and depressed it is very possible that the Shadow is using this and feeding off of her, and getting it to leave a resource like that is going to be impossible. The only way to get rid of it would be your mother, It is with her so unless her Mood changes it may continue feeding off of her, once it can't rely on the food source like anything else it will leave on it's own, but so long as their is that food source it will stay. The Alcohol only makes it easier for it, really your mom needs to be the change it you want this thing to go away, this thing could also be the reason your mom is in the state she is in as well, it's draining her. it is also fesable the other spirit is captured by the Shadow person. This could be a bad situation Wee.

Justinian in this case the removal of the spirit forcefully may only leave a spot for something stronger to take over, think of a Lion that was forced out of its Territory just to be replaced by a bigger lion. If i am correct then for the moment the Shadow is the lesser of the evils that could potentially be there.

BUT a full Exorcism would close everything all together and may even help your mom. That isn't very likely sadly, unless you got some strong connections.

Wee

Ya know Wee their is the possibility it is feeding off your Mom......If your mom is really unhappy and depressed it is very possible that the Shadow is using this and feeding off of her, and getting it to leave a resource like that is going to be impossible. The only way to get rid of it would be your mother, It is with her so unless her Mood changes it may continue feeding off of her, once it can't rely on the food source like anything else it will leave on it's own, but so long as their is that food source it will stay. The Alcohol only makes it easier for it, really your mom needs to be the change it you want this thing to go away, this thing could also be the reason your mom is in the state she is in as well, it's draining her. it is also fesable the other spirit is captured by the Shadow person. This could be a bad situation Wee.

Justinian in this case the removal of the spirit forcefully may only leave a spot for something stronger to take over, think of a Lion that was forced out of its Territory just to be replaced by a bigger lion. If i am correct then for the moment the Shadow is the lesser of the evils that could potentially be there.

BUT a full Exorcism would close everything all together and may even help your mom. That isn't very likely sadly, unless you got some strong connections.
Well, I personally feel like she just needs to get rid of the house. She is a better person when she isn't in the house...the problem is, someone else would move in and all the problems could escalate to what they were many years ago. I've burned sage too. It didn't do a damn thing but piss it off.

BlastTyrant

Right, something like this won't be easy to lose. I suppose just ditching the house isn't a option then hu?

Sadly most land lords and house people will usually neglect a House is haunted.

Welp could always pull a Milton from Office space and burn it down lol j/k

Wee

Right, something like this won't be easy to lose. I suppose just ditching the house isn't a option then hu?

Sadly most land lords and house people will usually neglect a House is haunted.

Welp could always pull a Milton from Office space and burn it down lol j/k[/quote
lol..my stapler. If I were my mother, I would sell it to people who buy "ugly houses" and flip them. It's an easy sell without too much question, unfortunately, the house would just be someone elses problem.

Night Templar

Ln all my years of being some places where good common sense said I should not be, if anything like "them" would show-up, it probably would have been there. Fine if one chooses to believe in them, even see them but frankly, and no offense intended, I question if they are not more the stuff of the mind and not the stuff of anything "paranormal". Like I said, no offense intended and I get the impression all can speak their minds, as long as it is done with respect to another(s) and their point(s) of view. But then I guess that's the psychologist in me.

Wee

Ln all my years of being some places where good common sense said I should not be, if anything like "them" would show-up, it probably would have been there. Fine if one chooses to believe in them, even see them but frankly, and no offense intended, I question if they are not more the stuff of the mind and not the stuff of anything "paranormal". Like I said, no offense intended and I get the impression all can speak their minds, as long as it is done with respect to another(s) and their point(s) of view. But then I guess that's the psychologist in me.
I understand your doubt. When I was younger, I doubted what I was seeing was real. I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me..until my little brother was born. When he was about 3, and I was 10, he asked me who the man in the corner was, and pointed to the hallway corner, outside my parents bedroom. It is where I saw the figure most of the time. I kind of froze, and was like "You see that?" and he just nodded and said he didn't like him. I realized that what I was seeing, was real, and not my imagination like I thought. My parents never saw the shadow person, neither did my littlest brother, but me and my middle brother did. He refused to sleep in what was once my old room, which was across from my parents room. He would always come crawl in bed with me in the middle of the night until he was 6 or 7 years old.

BlastTyrant

I think at some point we were all like that Templar, but something had changed our opinion and thoughts on it and that's why we are here questioning it. We all have our experiences and i am sure could argue all day long, sometimes all it takes is seeing it for your self. Once all doubt is gone from your mind on what you seen and witnessed then the learning process begins with the Paranormal.