mind reading machine from the future

Jhani

Re: mind reading machine from the future

Hehehehe! Gee, I would have thought that computer chips would have gotten smaller in the future! That is great.. looks more like something Doc Brown would have made!

darkbreed

haha that guy got anything under his house! Wonder when he'll dig up a complete spaceship :D

StarLord

Well, at least we know what Dr. Strauss looks like finally. I would NOT buy a used car from this man. Nothing personal.

Do you suppose that during his highschool stint he sported a plastic pocket protector for all his ball point pens, mechanical pecils and minature Slide Rule?

Does this guy look at all happy? He looks kind of lost to me. You'd think after finding a time machine, a 'honey I shrunk Mr. happy' machine and a mind reading machine, this guy should be the happiest person on the planet.

You have to know its the same person (Builder / Seller) Notice the engraved plate, it's the same font as the one on the time machine. We know for a fact that he's clueless because no person in their right mind would EVER have an engraved plate made for anything that really worked.

It seems that in his part of the country, engraved plates prove that they are real and the added benefit is you don't have to explain to your friends what the pile of junk parts are supposed to be which saves alot of drinking time.

darkbreed

LOl I've had my Starlord Dose for the evening, I'll go to bed with a nice grin. Oh and that guy looked like Billy Meier the UFO guy to me btw lol, maybe his son.. Good night :D

StarLord

nothing that a few thousand bucks wouldn't cure. why do you think he's putting all that junk together and selling it? To get rich?

Not A Chance!! His better half told him in no uncertain terms, "Clean Out This Junk NOW!"
Being the smart, industrious All American Geek that he is, he is killing two birds with one stone. He makes his mate happy AND he gets as much as possible for each piece.
nothing wrong with that kind of thinking.

I still wouldn't buy a used car from him, especially if there was a engraved plate on it.

TheYear802701

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>
haha that guy got anything under his house! Wonder when he'll dig up a complete spaceship :D[/b]

Rumors have it that he really did dig up a spaceship... Unfortunately he accidently shrunk it, so nobody knows where it is anymore.:)