minuteman project and Waco type events thread

CaryP

Re: [Combined] minuteman project and Waco type events thread

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"artsouth\")</div>
very well said paul.....i understand your point also harte.... maybe one or the two of you can answer this question for me ? there have been rumors for a couple of years now that mexico's agenda is to take back the american southwest .? is there any truth to this ,and if so could a border war cause such a thing....?[/b]

I don't know about a border war artsouth, but there is at least one group in Mexico that wants to take back the American southwest into that country. If the U.S. breaks up in a financial meltdown, all bets are off. I've read analysis that says this among other things will happen from a financial/economic perspective. Other "predictions" for the break up of the US are that a significant portion of the northwest joins Canada along with a small portion of New England. The rest of the country would break up into a few pieces based on economic centers. I saw this back in the late 80's and early 90's. Thought it was absolutely crazy back then. Looking a lot more "real" today.

Cary

Darkwolf

very well said paul.....i understand your point also harte.... maybe one or the two of you can answer this question for me ? there have been rumors for a couple of years now that mexico's agenda is to take back the american southwest .? is there any truth to this ,and if so could a border war cause such a thing....?

The Mexican government does in fact have a stated policy of retaking the southwestern states. Vincente Fox and most modern leaders in Mexico have spoken directly and openly about it. They call it the Requnquista, and they have been working on it at least since the seventies. Now, a direct military invasion would be a cruel joke on the poor dumb sobs who were ordered to cross the border so they are using pollitical and sociological means. That is to say that they are gradually filling the southwest with people who continue to identify themselves as Mexicans rather than becoming Americans. They have quite a few hispanic politicians in the border states who state that they feel that way directly. They are using illegal immigration to do two things. First shift the population to a Mexican majority. (note, I do not count loyal hispanic Americans as Mexicans for those with their finger on the Nazi button) Second, they are sending the least desirable segments of the population over the border in order to make life uncomfortable enough for the Americans that they move to a different part of the country. Third, most of the money earned by illegals is being shipped back to Mexico, thus impoverishing their economy and enriching ours.
Their plan is reaching a critical point right now. Some of the Americans in the effected area are very sick of it, and are starting to fight back. This has so far been a nonviolent war, but it can't stay that way for much longer. What really concerns me is that for them to have as much success as they have, they have needed the tacit support of our last four or five administrations, and they have gotten it.

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
The Mexican government does in fact have a stated policy of retaking the southwestern states. Vincente Fox and most modern leaders in Mexico have spoken directly and openly about it. They call it the Requnquista, and they have been working on it at least since the seventies. Now, a direct military invasion would be a cruel joke on the poor dumb sobs who were ordered to cross the border so they are using pollitical and sociological means. That is to say that they are gradually filling the southwest with people who continue to identify themselves as Mexicans rather than becoming Americans. They have quite a few hispanic politicians in the border states who state that they feel that way directly. They are using illegal immigration to do two things. First shift the population to a Mexican majority. (note, I do not count loyal hispanic Americans as Mexicans for those with their finger on the Nazi button) Second, they are sending the least desirable segments of the population over the border in order to make life uncomfortable enough for the Americans that they move to a different part of the country. Third, most of the money earned by illegals is being shipped back to Mexico, thus impoverishing their economy and enriching ours.
Their plan is reaching a critical point right now. Some of the Americans in the effected area are very sick of it, and are starting to fight back. This has so far been a nonviolent war, but it can't stay that way for much longer. What really concerns me is that for them to have as much success as they have, they have needed the tacit support of our last four or five administrations, and they have gotten it.[/b]

Also, in order to keep the Mexicans that do enter the U.S. engaged in the Mexican political process, the Mexican government is trying to arrange a way for them to vote in Mexican elections will still inside the U.S.

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
I don't know about a border war artsouth, but there is at least one group in Mexico that wants to take back the American southwest into that country. If the U.S. breaks up in a financial meltdown, all bets are off. I've read analysis that says this among other things will happen from a financial/economic perspective. Other \"predictions\" for the break up of the US are that a significant portion of the northwest joins Canada along with a small portion of New England. The rest of the country would break up into a few pieces based on economic centers. I saw this back in the late 80's and early 90's. Thought it was absolutely crazy back then. Looking a lot more \"real\" today.

Cary[/b]

IMHO, any financial meltdown in the US would be worse on Canada and Mexico than on us. There wouldn't be anyone interested in joining up with other countries worse off than us.

Harte

artsouth

but with the gov'ts lack of concern for keeping the border tight ,it seems as though they are offering it to them on a silver platter......

Darkwolf

but with the gov'ts lack of concern for keeping the border tight ,it seems as though they are offering it to them on a silver platter......

They are, kind of. First off there are big money supporters here who illegally employ the invaders. Secondly, the PTB are trying to erase the borders altogether in the name of globalism. This is one of the ways they are doing that.

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
IMHO, any financial meltdown in the US would be worse on Canada and Mexico than on us. There wouldn't be anyone interested in joining up with other countries worse off than us.

Harte[/b]

Actually, the US would be the worst place financially. No other country has the level of debt we have. A deflationary crash always follows debt bubbles, and the US has the biggest one in the history of the planet by any metric used to measure it. The illusion of the the US being the richest country in the world is just that, an illusion. We have a great lifestyle, but for most Americans, it's fueled by an ever growing mountain of debt. The analysis I've seen concluded that parts of the US would leave for better economic prospects and a total disgust with the crumbling American power structure. Imagine this Harte. By 2020 the US "average citizen" will be living the equivalent of a third world country lifestyle. Do you think some former "middle income" citizens would be looking to escape to a country offering something even close to resembling their former lifestyle? Hard to imagine now, if you listen to govt. reports and "Easy Al" Greespan. Kinda like 1929 and 1999 - 2000 when terms like "new paradigm," "it's different this time," "permanent plateau of prosperity," "Goldilocks economy" etc. were used right before the downfall. Everyone thinks we're out of the bear market. It's just getting underway. It'll be interesting to see how Americans, who aren't used to really hard work for really crappy pay, will handle the "new lifestyle."

Cary

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"artsouth\")</div>
cary , if you can find it ,i would love to read that artical......[/b]

I'd love to share it pal, but most of it is copyrighted material, and some of it goes back to 1987 - paper copies only. What's freaky is alot of the stuff that was discussed and anticipated back then has come to fruition. Collapse of the Soviet Empire was a biggy - hard to imagine when I first heard it. There was a year long course I took out of Philadelphia called "Money, Wealth and Wisdom" that had some incredible course facilitators/instructors that could really see the big picture. Incredible stuff. Too bad they stopped offering the course a long time ago.

Cary