Miscellaneous Chatter about John Titor: Post it here!

Samstwitch

if john was so smart he would have told us the cure for people with bad heart's or cancer

You must not have studied John's posts. If you had, you would know what he said about cancer. John wasn't a doctor. More importantly, he wasn't obligated to tell us anything. Nevertheless, he did give us many glimpses into his past, our possible future. Still, most people don't believe him. (I do.)

QUESTION: Has cancer or AIDS been cured yet?
JOHN TITOR: Aids, no. Cancer, some progress.

QUESTION: Do medical advances in 2036 have anything to do with genetics?
JOHN TITOR: Again, I'm no expert. I believe there is a great deal of progress in treating the cancer cells with modified viruses. So I guess the answer is yes.

Here is what has been discovered since John left our Worldline. Click on the Titles to see the articles:

Genetically-modified virus explodes cancer cells
Measles viruses genetically modified to treat ovarian cancer
Genetically engineered virus kills liver cancer

Last edited:

Ren

Hi Barry. Would you teach a 10 year old to drive a car and just let him drive off into the sunset?

Would you hide a birthday present and when a 10 year old is having fun finding it -- suddenly tell the child where the present is?

John Titor says his time machine can go into the future. Why wouldn't he go into the future to get even more powerful and amazing technology to use in his past?

In the fictional world of Star Trek, there is something called The Prime Directive. It basically says to not interfere with the development of emerging cultures.

In the story, John Titor is sent into the past to get a computer. Now that we now there is something called computer emulation or EMU, John probably wasn't in the 70s to actually get a computer. He was probably changing something to ensure our survival. He wasn't telling people how to improve their computers. He was just saving them and himself.

Why didn't John warn us of 9/11?
I would ask, why didn't U.S. agencies warn us of 9/11?
These things will happen.
You stop it from happening during the Clinton years,
it happens during the Bush years.
You can't stop people from destroying each other and themselves.
But you can stop them from destroying you.

Someday, someone is going to grow you a new heart from your own stem cells. It is only a matter of time. Be patient. And if something should happen before then, accept it. Accept it as we all accept our fates.

TimeTravel_00

A large majority of the ailments we have today are derivative of the American diet and sedentary lifestyle. These ailments did not exist a century ago and will be cured immediately once Americans return to the traditional physical lifestyle and natural diet of John's timeline. Healthcare isn't about trying to keep a corpse alive in the ER with machines, it's about going to the gym and living healthy lifestyles. Perhaps a few of you can remember another famous time traveler with the same mindset.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
it's about going to the gym and living healthy lifestyles.

Easier in John's time because:

- Fewer restaurants and processed food
- Fewer children to care for (NOT saying this is good, but having children involves self sacrafice)
- I believe John stated people worked together as a community, probably growing food, which is physical work.

Not making excuses for us, but just saying that John's time is more physical.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Now that we now there is something called computer emulation or EMU, John probably wasn't in the 70s to actually get a computer.

You know, I never thought of that. He made us aware of the 5100 issue and the need for it in the future. If that's not a huge hint, I don't know what is.
Should we find one and keep it handy? I just see parts for it on Ebay. My uncle worked for IBM for many years, so I am going to talk to him about that, but I may not mention John Titor. Most of my family looks at me like "here she goes again" when I talk about stuff like that. :)