Miscellaneous Chatter about John Titor: Post it here!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yeah, I could do that. Not sure if the site will care, but you never know. If they get multiple complaints
they might pursue.

Samstwitch

Yeah, I could do that. Not sure if the site will care, but you never know. If they get multiple complaints
they might pursue.

They don't have to get multiple complaints. They should assist you when you tell them there is a Stalker who is impersonating you, putting your personal information on the Internet in order to harass you. Websites don't want lawsuits, so they are quick to assist if you inform them of the situation. Be short and specific using key words like stalker, harass, impersonating me, stealing my identity, etc.

Be sure to write everything in your Journal and print out the emails you got from the Website.

Skarpz

Someone told me to come to this site. I hope it's not related to what you guys are talking about. The person changed their name as soon as they brought to this site not too long after. I don't know the whole story or if that person that led me here got ahold of my personal information or why they brought me here. I'm delusional in some cases in thinking in some way this could be related to me and know that I'm not John Titor. I don't have any knowledge of very much anything. Don't know if there's more to be filled in here and I havne't been here long.

Last edited:

Skarpz

Someone told me to come to this site. I hope it's not related to what you guys are talking about.

Can you give me details? Where did this happen, and what exactly did they say?

Gave some more info in the last post.
Person had a pm with me in TTI and I think I started the conversation. The person said there were more sites you could check out on time travel and showed me here then said they were changing their names on the board.

Samstwitch

Person had a pm with me in TTI and I think I started the conversation. The person said there were more sites you could check out on time travel and showed me here then said they were changing their names on the board.

Thanks for the reply. That's not a concern for us then.

Skarpz

Okay thanks. And I've been getting suspicious emails recently for the past few days or so, but that probably isn't related and no dating sites.

Last edited:

Ren

Okay thanks. And I've been getting suspicious emails recently for the past few days or so, but that probably isn't related and no dating sites.

What kind of suspicious emails have you been getting? CactusGal also reports suspicious emails.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Titor/time travel is worse than the general paranormal subculture with respect to harassment, secrecy, impostors, etc.
It's completely unbelievable that one cannot pursue an interest online and interact with people without trouble.
Un-fricken-believable.

Ren

Titor/time travel is worse than the general paranormal subculture with respect to harassment, secrecy, impostors, etc.
It's completely unbelievable that one cannot pursue an interest online and interact with people without trouble.
Un-fricken-believable.

I think it is because people regret things that happened in the past and they think time travel is going to fix everything. It's that ol' If I knew then what I know now. But I always say that the bad things that happen in our past, make us what we are today. And if we change any of that, we change ourselves forever more.