missing time

TimeFlipper

heidi don't be a bitch
I'm not I'm interested if you must know ,these are standard questions we and my colleagues ask people

The only times you need to concern yourself over what you have posted, is when our Admin or a Moderator has made a personal reference to you....Personally i believe that calling one of our members a "bitch" is more offensive than what you posted....

HEIDI

heidi don't be a bitch
I'm not I'm interested if you must know ,these are standard questions we and my colleagues ask people

The only times you need to concern yourself over what you have posted, is when our Admin or a Moderator has made a personal reference to you....Personally i believe that calling one of our members a "bitch" is more offensive than what you posted....
I DO APOLOGISE SINCERELY AND SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ONLINE THERES AN ARMY SITUATION IN MANSFIELD ROAD ILFORD ESSEX OK A MAN IS BEING TAKEN BY EXTRA TERRESTRIALS I DO APOLOGISE FOR CALLING ONE OF YOUR MEMBERS A BITCH ,HAVE YOU GOT ANY IDEA HOW MUFON FEELS ,I APOLOGISE SORRY

TimeFlipper

I DO APOLOGISE SINCERELY AND SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ONLINE THERES AN ARMY SITUATION IN MANSFIELD ROAD ILFORD ESSEX OK A MAN IS BEING TAKEN BY EXTRA TERRESTRIALS I DO APOLOGISE FOR CALLING ONE OF YOUR MEMBERS A BITCH ,HAVE YOU GOT ANY IDEA HOW MUFON FEELS ,I APOLOGISE SORRY

Heidi it was not you who called someone a bitch, it was the NaturalPhilosopher who called YOU a bitch...and im only a member of Paranormalis like you are :D...

lamdo263

Re' to HDR Kid. You could have over-tracked as a result of influences placed on your past jump. This might have been deliberate interference, non-linear time tracking, or use of the HDR by a buried large meal body. Could also have been a recompense recontact by either some factor, or an unknown entity of some assort.

Urinate in a cup and smell it. If it smells unusual other than just being pee, then you may have tracked over a cull-de-sack in time space. Do the same by sticking your fingers under your armpits. If it smells odd, then you may have split in timespace.

If you touch base with people everyday, ask them if you contacted them twice._Look over your HDR unit very carefully with a magnifying glass.If you see cracks or tracks on the surface of the Bakelite, with carbon on those tracks, or the unit smells funny, this could be the case. Look in your wallet and see if your money, looks as if it's actual legal tender and something else is not in there.*Note also open unit and very carefully check both wiring and components?

The last one is, were you doing anything possibly time travel illegal with your unit. If you male also, feel gently in your going area. I know that this sounds weird, but does kit feel messed with to where it seems that someone was using that area without your knowledge? Any strange discharge out of your urethra, that does not seem right?

Keep track of your dreams the next couple of weeks. Also note does anything frighten you, or do you feel the need to go somewhere urgently? This is the best that I can do for you.

lamdo263

Re' to HDR Kid. You could have over-tracked as a result of influences placed on your past jump. This might have been deliberate interference, non-linear time tracking, or use of the HDR by a buried large meal body. Could also have been a recompense recontact by either some factor, or an unknown entity of some assort.

Urinate in a cup and smell it. If it smells unusual other than just being pee, then you may have tracked over a cull-de-sack in time space. Do the same by sticking your fingers under your armpits. If it smells odd, then you may have split in timespace.

If you touch base with people everyday, ask them if you contacted them twice._Look over your HDR unit very carefully with a magnifying glass.If you see cracks or tracks on the surface of the Bakelite, with carbon on those tracks, or the unit smells funny, this could be the case. Look in your wallet and see if your money, looks as if it's actual legal tender and something else is not in there.*Note also open unit and very carefully check both wiring and components?

The last one is, were you doing anything possibly time travel illegal with your unit. If you male also, feel gently in your going area. I know that this sounds weird, but does kit feel messed with to where it seems that someone was using that area without your knowledge? Any strange discharge out of your urethra, that does not seem right?

Keep track of your dreams the next couple of weeks. Also note does anything frighten you, or do you feel the need to go somewhere urgently? This is the best that I can do for you.
Correction should read, " This might have been deliberate interference, non-linear time tracking, or use of the HDR by a buried large ((metal)) body. ...............My bad, sorry.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I woke up at 6:59 am today and it was still dark outside, but I took a shower that was warm. Usually, this event takes me 15 mins. Then I went out and it was 10:53 am. Part of my morning is gone. I did not feel hungry, so I probably skipped over some hours, but I do not understand the process. Frankly, this is a mystery to me. Oh yes, I did use my HDR yesterday, but usually... you feel a bit funny before a time jump. Not sure what did occur... not sure.

Budd Hopkins wrote the book "Missing Time" about alien abductions and that worries me.
Budd Hopkins - Wikipedia

This could be related to aliens and a UFO, or my HDR.

hdr_is_wow.jpg
Hey @HDRKID how've you been?

In your photo, there's a crystal just kind of propped up inside the witness well. How does the machine "know" what's in there and why does it make a difference?

What would happen if the crystal were leaning the other way? Upside down?

lamdo263

May have experienced dual bracketed double time displacement as of later, but feel that I should not go into this.

VERY PAST EXPIERENCE AT A CARWASH: Do you have change for this car wash, I don't think the guy that owns this place takes care of it very well?__ Eddie Waters, is that you?__No' I'm sorry but that's not my name.__You look just like him, are you sure that your not Eddie?__Like I'm telling you, I'm not Eddie, you must have me confused with him??!_Okay here's a few quarters for you paper dollar___Sometime later. Eddie, why are you saying that you're someone else, when I know that it's you?__Hey' like I'm telling you, I'm not this person. Maybe he just looks like me. > Gives guy supplying change a strange but stern look.