missing time

HDRKID

I have been using my HDR, and no physical results this month until yesterday... OK so yesterday I left church at 6PM. Got home at 6:30PM and I was looking for a vortex. Had my camera with me. Suddenly it is dark outside and is 1:15am - several hours are gone.

HDR_ON4.jpg
HDR_ON4.gif

I had walked over a vortex. There is a bare spot in the grass. It is a place where nothing grows. Hope that I find out what is going on.

Peregrini

I have been using my HDR, and no physical results this month until yesterday... OK so yesterday I left church at 6PM. Got home at 6:30PM and I was looking for a vortex. Had my camera with me. Suddenly it is dark outside and is 1:15am - several hours are gone.
I had walked over a vortex. There is a bare spot in the grass. It is a place where nothing grows. Hope that I find out what is going on.

You had your camera with you. Perhaps there will be some pictures forthcomming?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
HDRKID, you said you had your camera with you when it happened. Did you have a chance to take any picture or video while you were looking for this Vortex? It would be pretty awesome if you were able to post a picture or a video of that experience.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hi HDRkid

I had the same thing happened to me, on different occasions. One time, I was in southern Wyoming, about 50 miles northwest of Laramie about 20 years ago. I lost a number of hours. It was about 10:30 PM when we got the ranch, about 5 or 10 minutes later it was about 4:30 AM just before the sun was coming up.

I went through hypnosis about two or three years later. By a professional hypnotist, it appears the four of us in the Jeep was abducted by a UFO. The time loss came out during the hypnotism session. This this was not my first or last time loss. The others I do not wish to discuss at this time.

My personal opinion: you probably were abducted by ET's of unknown origin. I do not think it was a time travel event in this particular case you have described above.

Himalayan Hermit

Hi HDRkid

I had the same thing happened to me, on different occasions. One time, I was in southern Wyoming, about 50 miles northwest of Laramie about 20 years ago. I lost a number of hours. It was about 10:30 PM when we got the ranch, about 5 or 10 minutes later it was about 4:30 AM just before the sun was coming up.

I went through hypnosis about two or three years later. By a professional hypnotist, it appears the four of us in the Jeep was abducted by a UFO. The time loss came out during the hypnotism session. This this was not my first or last time loss. The others I do not wish to discuss at this time.

My personal opinion: you probably were abducted by ET's of unknown origin. I do not think it was a time travel event in this particular case you have described above.
That's bizarre, Professor. Are you willing to discuss more details about the abduction or would you rather not?
THanks.