missing time

HDRKID

Hi opmmur:
If I had been abducted I would probably convince them to take me with em. Bad times are just around the corner. I do not have to tell you what is coming.

Hi HH:
I have under gone hypnotic regression on numerous occasions. Perhaps people would not believe what I have seen. I know of the alien world with crystal cities and a lot more. Their technology is way beyond what we can imagine. :)

Himalayan Hermit

Hi HH:
I have under gone hypnotic regression on numerous occasions. Perhaps people would not believe what I have seen. I know of the alien world with crystal cities and a lot more. Their technology is way beyond what we can imagine. :)

Neat to hear that HDRKid, I myself have a very adept Hypnotic Regressor in my family and am contemplating to undergo regression. You should allow yourself to be hosted on one of the weekly chats one Thu or Fri evening. I'm sure there are people who have tons to ask and learn from you.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Neat to hear that HDRKid, I myself have a very adept Hypnotic Regressor in my family and am contemplating to undergo regression. You should allow yourself to be hosted on one of the weekly chats one Thu or Fri evening. I'm sure there are people who have tons to ask and learn from you.

That'd actually be really cool, I know Num is still looking for a guest this week on Paranormalis Live.

steven chiverton

I have been using my HDR, and no physical results this month until yesterday... OK so yesterday I left church at 6PM. Got home at 6:30PM and I was looking for a vortex. Had my camera with me. Suddenly it is dark outside and is 1:15am - several hours are gone.

HDR_ON4.jpg
HDR_ON4.gif

I had walked over a vortex. There is a bare spot in the grass. It is a place where nothing grows. Hope that I find out what is going on.

i like this its amazing hdr kid about time we hear more of this and other strange things related to using the hdr