1. Dismiss Notice

missing time

Discussion in 'Aliens and UFOs' started by HDRKID, Mar 26, 2012.

1. HDRKID

HDRKID Senior Member Premium

Hi opmmur:
    If I had been abducted I would probably convince them to take me with em. Bad times are just around the corner. I do not have to tell you what is coming.

Hi HH:
    I have under gone hypnotic regression on numerous occasions. Perhaps people would not believe what I have seen. I know of the alien world with crystal cities and a lot more. Their technology is way beyond what we can imagine. :)

2. Himalayan Hermit

Himalayan Hermit Senior Member

Neat to hear that HDRKid, I myself have a very adept Hypnotic Regressor in my family and am contemplating to undergo regression. You should allow yourself to be hosted on one of the weekly chats one Thu or Fri evening. I'm sure there are people who have tons to ask and learn from you.

HDRKID and Cosmo like this.

3. Cosmo

Cosmo Senior Member

That'd actually be really cool, I know Num is still looking for a guest this week on Paranormalis Live.

4. steven chiverton

steven chiverton Senior Member

i like this its amazing hdr kid about time we hear more of this and other strange things related to using the hdr

5. steven chiverton

steven chiverton Senior Member

abductions missing time always interesting especially when the professor is involved wow i like it