missing time

HDRKID

Friends, this missing time is massive. I was planning on participating in the Titor debate and suddenly I went from 6:30PM to 7:30AM - the rest of the hours are gone. I do not feel tired or sleepy or hungry even. 13 hours gone. This is massive. Typically, I will go into town with should take 13 minutes as it is 13 miles away. However, I will find out that three hours are gone. Well, this time, yes time 13 hours are gone. I am not sure what is going on.

220px-BigBenAtDusk.jpg

Itheblaze

So instead of a minute per mile (dang, fast Freddy), it took you and hour per mile, 13 miles= 13 hours. Every store you think you passed or regular people you usually see, you need to question if they seen you and about what time. After your run do you stop and have coffee or whatever? Ask if you had been there/time. Do you pass a yard with a dog that always gives a good bark? Go ask the owner if he barked on that day. This is start. Keep a journal.

TnWatchdog

I would suspect you had a stroke. Quite possibly a blood flow problem to your brain. But I'm not a doctor. I would suggest a visit to a real doctor and have it checked out.
Not being insensitive HDRKID by liking the post, a stroke isn't funny, but Einstein's comment took me by surprise. Your missing time reminds me of a long road trip where I am expecting to drive thru a town only to find I have already driven thru it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well, medical issues should always be ruled out for your own safety. I'm a believer in that. If a doctor finds nothing wrong (and you can actually afford all the tests.....I know I can't...), then you may have something there. BUT.... HDRKid does play with the HDR often...so.... makes you wonder.....

CDS

I'm just sitting at my computer... I sat down at 5:05... read a couple posts and email... jesus it's 5:43 wth the time go? I swear its only been 5 mins.. :mad: :cool: