Missourian Captures Audio of ‘Sasquatch Screams’

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Mo. — A man believes he has recorded the screams of ‘Sasquatch’ in Missouri.

Randy Savig, a Bigfoot researcher who has been investigating the phenomenon for over a year, says the audio recorder captured the alleged screams at 10.30 p.m. in area known as Pine Ridge.

“This is similar to what some call the Wildman scream,” he wrote on his YouTube channel. “This was the first time I have been able to catch this close enough for it to be fairly clear,” he added.

The audio file, which lasts close to three minutes, was reportedly recorded with a parabolic microphone and it represents a series of unidentified howls interrupted by dog barks and a train whistle. As soon as the train sounds subside, the howls resume.

“We were at camp about a mile away,” says Savig. “At first I thought it sounded like a coyote, but then it took a human-like sound.”

Savig believes his recording contains a communication event between two or more of the unproven creatures.

“There appears to be a distant reply with the same human-like quality.”

He also thinks the screams sound very much like the Wild Man. The Wild Man, a purported hairy hominid resembling humans, reputed to inhabit different parts of the world. In Russia, they call them Almas.

In 1982, author Carroll C. Calkins, in the first edition of Mysteries of the Unexplained, wrote the story about a Russian soldier who was asked to interrogate a man believed to be a spy, determined the suspect was one of these creatures.

Just last week, an Australian researcher released audio of what he believes to be a similar creature.

Last year, a Bigfoot enthusiast recorded a series of similar sounds in Washington state.

And even though Savig admits that it is very difficult to identify all the sounds he captures, he suspects that because of additional evidence found in the same area, it could be a Sasquatch.

“I am not able to know all the sounds that known animals make, so they are classified as unknown,” he said. ” First time we caught these type of vocals, but it won’t be the last.”

He is also asking listeners and other researchers to help him identify the howls.

The post Missourian Captures Audio of ‘Sasquatch Screams’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.