MK ultra victom

jon

no he can not time travel but he has the ability to move my voice box. heighten my metabolism andcreate the sensation to hav to go to the bathroom

jon

they have the ability to trick you in to thinking anything if you not careful. most just think they are schizophrenic, but there are those that think there are aliens they are talking to, or they themselves are aliens. anything you can imagine they can trick you into thinking, so if your hearing voices do not listen to what they say just know it is the government.

jon

he can prevent me from thinking and make it difficult to think.once again i only post when he is an ass and uses my imagination against me!

jon

he can give the sensation of coldness, heat, and numbness! he wants me to stop typing these but he has to stop first.

TnWatchdog

they have the ability to trick you in to thinking anything if you not careful. most just think they are schizophrenic, but there are those that think there are aliens they are talking to, or they themselves are aliens. anything you can imagine they can trick you into thinking, so if your hearing voices do not listen to what they say just know it is the government.
Do you feel that 'they' have been practicing lately for an upcoming bigger event? Examples of this would be pilots and flight attendants acting and doing strange things as reported in the news, while 0ther examples would involve mass shootings...ELF waves.

jon

im not sure what the reason "they" have for seeing/hearing out of the eyes and ears of the citizens, but they can turn a person into a super soldier. i have not been told this but im sure it can be done.

jon

they can completely paralyze you or just ine part of your body. focus/unfocus your eyes, and make you throw up on command

jon

or they could controll the whole population to join the military... they can also convert the sounds you hear to similar sounds to make it sound like you heard something you didnt.