Modern Object Found Back in the Past - Case Study Example

Eddy_P

(I have been asked to present the findings in a clear and more concise manner, so this time just one case study is examined and presented for evaluation)

Follow the path* of Discovery.
Australian researcher Ronald Pegg found a Modern Object Described and Depicted - Back in the Past.

*OBSERVATION - HYPOTHESIS - TESTING - CONCLUSION - REPORTS - CONSEQUENCES

Test his claim for yourself. One particular modern object is examined.

There is an On-Line Interactive Evaluation of 4 Ancient Accounts for you to complete as part of the TESTING process:
Modern OBJECTS Described and Depicted in Ancient Texts - Proof of TIME TRAVEL

spooky2

That's some wild stuff amazing! But the messenger would have had to brought something with him to play the disk to show the ancients how to use it right?

Eddy_P

That's some wild stuff amazing! But the messenger would have had to brought something with him to play the disk to show the ancients how to use it right?
Yes, correct.
Around the 7 minute mark of this video shows which computer:

spooky2

OK now for the next question what did the time traveler use for electricity to power the computer?

Techciple

Let's remember Discs were used regularly in ancient times, and the above reminds me of the ' Phaistos Disc'. Archeologists haven't put forward any method for reading the cipher, it nonetheless has information installed on it that is to be read in a systematic fashion(possibly algorithmically). Mayan's (no the world is not going to end), were found of and quite proficient at the use of discs. The numerical theories mentioned in the above post are pretty broad too be frank. The reference to the 144,00 in Revelations alone is used differently by many religions. By memory, the Jehovah's Witnesses claim the '144.00' are the 'anointed ones'. It's a cool find, but it would take some convincing to say this object was taken back into time.

Techciple

"It is surmized that if the technology was available to make and send a time machine, chrononauts, and a computer back in time, then it would be a relative simple matter to power an older style computer" - This statement is only relevant if one indeed accepts that the above post pertains to a 'computer'. One thing about technology, and I'm just a dumb Engineer and not an archeologist, but we just didn't invent computers. First we 'discovered' electricity, then analogous circuits, than transistors blah blah, until we are now with computers. These were societal progressions. Now if, someone were to travel back into time with digital technology, we would indeed see some form of 'Butterfly' effect. In other words, human hierarchical progression would be millennia ahead of where we are today. You know, step on a bug in the Stone Age and it would have implications for today kind of thing. My humble opinion anyway.