Schematic Modified Versions of The Flux Capacitor

steven chiverton

the capacitor i used in my hdr units is 470n/k 630 volts and its a metalised polyester capacitor and for my bajak capacitors i used 1200uf ones, and with the use of a number of them i put together the value also said to be criticle value of 1215.9uf and details are in my onedrive

steven chiverton

An article taken from the T.E.C. data files. That's a pretty interesting one containing 3 schematics for the FluxCap, as well as a testimonial from a successful user.

----------

Here are 3 different versions of the Flux Capacitor. The reason for doing this, is to show people, there is more than one way to build a time machine.

The device shown on figure 1, was built by a close friend of mine, who claimed, that after activating the unit for the space of 35 to 40 minutes, people started to pop in and out of the room. In other words, they were transported physically, or at least it would seem, into the past or future of this earth. From what he told me, one women who was transported through time, claimed that after she reappeared, that all of her past problems had been resolved. Sounds like she had an encounter with the creator.

So basically, even for the beginner, these circuits should prove to be quite helpful. Remember! All the circuits which are given here, are pretty much based on the following equation:

(Thought x Tuning = Resonance)

On a more analytical level, this equation would look something like this:

(6 x 360 = 2160)

In the latter equation, the (6) value denotes the 6 etheric fields which surrounds the physical body. The no. (360) denotes the number of degrees in the circumference of a dial. And the (2160) value, when the zero is excluded, is the tone harmonic of the zero vector. Therefore the (216) value must always be present, before time travel can be achieved.

Time Travel Unit TFC-2
View attachment 2190

Time Travel Unit TFC-A3
View attachment 2189

Time Travel Unit TFC-AB4
View attachment 2188

Taken from the T.E.C. data files.
this reminds me i should do some more testing of my 5 bajak capacitors which i've abandoned for the hdr research all are in my onedrive

tuvok50

Has anyone made a working flux capacitor?
No one is really sure. Num7 said that the capacitor in the first schematic was built by a friend of his who claimed it worked..., tuvok50 said that he built flux capacitors that worked, and of course the inventor John Bajak said that it worked and so did many more people.
Yes I did and it consistently made small changes in time. It only works with a piezo transducer, I could never get a buzzer to work.

tuvok50

Does the piezo transducer have to be 273-073? Besides, what does it even mean?

If you use that piezo transducer, all you will hear is a click or popping sound. Most everyone builds the flux capacitor with a piezo buzzer instead.
So you're saying that if I want to build this, I can just use a piezo buzzer instead of the transducer?
Buzzers don't work, it must be a transducer

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hmm... I think the FluxCap I partially built and never completed had a buzzer rather than a transducer...

I'll have to check it out next time I work on it.

steven chiverton

Hmm... I think the FluxCap I partially built and never completed had a buzzer rather than a transducer...

I'll have to check it out next time I work on it.
the correct pezio used is listed on the internet or e bay but it do-sent have a the driver built into it so you have to get that separate and Ive had luck in finding it either finding it on the same site it has the pezio on its a 15000 hertz one to

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I built mine with a piezo buzzer. But that version never worked. I did try it with the original transducer called for. All I got was a click sound during tuning. But don't the original instructions mention something about tuning it to a pop sound? I'll just bet changing the original design is what is preventing successful results for everyone.