Molecular Readings

Justinian

So a few years ago.. okay, maybe a dozen or so years ago, I watched this really neat show about our body's molecules and how our atoms are contantly changing out. I think it was something like every 7 years or so every atom in our body is changed out. This really got my little tiny mind spinning. WHAT IF???? What if mind reading wasn't really mind reading, but in reality just a transference of the molecules that make up one of my memories, and then certain people are more receptive to this than others and they pick up my old memories and now know all about me.. or well, some things about me. Also could lead into some interesting thinking about why only certain people see ghosts.. but I'll leave that for a later thread when I feel like typing something new.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What if mind reading wasn't really mind reading, but in reality just a transference of the molecules that make up one of my memories, and then certain people are more receptive to this than others and they pick up my old memories and now know all about me.. or well, some things about me.
It brings another question. How are memories stored? Are they stored only in the brain, or in the body as a whole?