Montauk Project

TimeFlipper

For some reason i dont know why i did not follow up earlier on this excellent video clip that Jasper Moon discovered :).
It briefly covers much of the experiments conducted at the Montauk Air Force Base on Montauk Point and Brookhaven National Lab on Long Island, such as time-travel and mind control..
If a member is interested in any of the topics on the video clip and would like more information without reading up on them, i will be happy to explain as much as i can (briefly) for i have read all the books many times which form the Montauk series by Preston Nichols :)

Bullethead21

I studied the MP as well time flipper...... And also tried to reproduce some of the experiments that Preston explains........

I gave up as I could never find a surplus of receivers and tuners used as Preston describes........I'm sure you know that the hardware he used had been modified so even if you did have the hardware....I don't know of a source or way to find what exactly was modified in the tuners......

So anyhow any info you have or are willing to discuss would be awesome time flipper!!

Especially interested in the receivers used.......I was able to replicate most all of the experiment details like the Delta ray antennas......etc..

TimeFlipper

The main receivers used at Montauk were the Hammarlund SP600s..three 3 of them were used for time-travel and also teleportation ...The receivers had six outputs and an Independent Sideband Detector which was linked externally to three Delta T coils..Three of the six outputs were using the upper sidebands (USB) of the carrier wave and the other three were using the lower sidebands (LSB) of the carrier wave...The detectors of the receivers would lock onto the three external Delta T coils which were collecting a noise source (possibly white noise) and this noise source was believed to be the "human aura" which contains all our thought forms..

The six receiver outputs were then fed into a digital converter and then into a Cray 1 supercomputer which was used to decode what the receivers were picking up, so that a "dialogue" is built up of what the person within the experiment was thinking..
jx21aft4.jpg sp600ad1963.jpg

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Yes indeed Prof, great old radios of their day (y).
I recall listening to several American Radio Hams back in the 1950s who were all using one of those Hammarlund Receivers, unfortunately none of the UK Hams could ever afford one of them...We had lots of the Eddystone receivers available that were more within our price range, plus the National HRO`s which were a fine receiver and of course the RCA AR88s :)..

It was said you could throw an AR88 off the top of a skyscraper, and when you picked it up from the floor it would still work!! :D
I was using an old Ultra broadcast radio that covered the 7 14 and 21Mhz bands and when the US Hams were switching to SSB, another basic radio was given to me which i used to create a "beat note" in my Ultra radio so i could resolve the SSB stations ;)

After i saved up enough money from my paper round i bought one of the Marconi Canadian 52 communication receivers that were originally used in tanks...It had a BFO with heterodyne control..noise limiter..RF and AF gains..three crystal oscillators for precise frequency selection and adjustable selectivity...To coin an English phrase, it was the dogs bollox! :LOL:

Bullethead21

What about the modifications done to the receivers? He mentions it briefly in one of the MANY video interviews he did.

This is what stopped me as I knew I could get or build the receivers but without the changes made to them, it would be impossible to try and recreate the experiments on a smaller scale.......

I was trying to achieve proof of concept.........

Honestly there is still no proof of the MP even taking place........the equipment found there could have been used for many not so exciting reasons after all....... And there are some holes in Preston's stories......

After all these years of researching this one and especially Preston himself, one thing seems clear, he does not know the entire story........or he is fabricating what actually took place at Montauk....IMHO

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Preston Nichols does not describe any modifications to the receivers used in the Montauk experiments..
The SP-600 receivers were already equipped with crystals used for frequency stability, and they also performed as an "esoteric function" (Unknowned to Hammarlund) fed from the three coils that were around Duncan Cameron as he sat in the "Montauk Chair".

The transmitter used at Montauk was modified by Preston Nichols and others to assist with Time-Warping, and it was the original transmitter that fed the S.A.G.E Radar Antenna which was also used in the experiments..
Sage antenna.jpg
S.A.G.E Antenna

TimeFlipper

I studied the MP as well time flipper...... And also tried to reproduce some of the experiments that Preston explains........

I gave up as I could never find a surplus of receivers and tuners used as Preston describes........I'm sure you know that the hardware he used had been modified so even if you did have the hardware....I don't know of a source or way to find what exactly was modified in the tuners......

So anyhow any info you have or are willing to discuss would be awesome time flipper!!

Especially interested in the receivers used.......I was able to replicate most all of the experiment details like the Delta ray antennas......etc..
When you mentioned the Delta ray antennas, did you mean, the Delta Time Antenna?..The picture on my profile is my large Delta T Antenna in my back garden, i also have a similar outdoor DTA on which i used a 60 degree angling instead of the 45 degree...plus i have a smaller indoor DTA that i have recently been experimenting with :)(y)