MORE BIG CATS FOR THE NEW YEAR

Well folks don't just relax just yet. It seems that the "big cats", those felines that show up out of time and place, so to speak, are still showing up where they simply cannot nor should be showing up. There has been an increase in sighting that has them closer to human dwellings and , hence, to humans. If any hhave been shot, no one has admiitted to it nor has any bodies been displayed of any "big cat" that has been killed. Big cat images have been recoredd on various "cam" devices but from a distance that it appears what is photographed, are always "black", odd, have long tails and are estimated to be eight feet long, give or take a foot. Where thry come from, no clue, how they get here, well walking is a first thought, but through innterdimensional "doorway" of somekind. Maybe some planet sees earth as some place to put stray cats ot to seend 'cats" when a part of a zoo closes. Any thoughts would be just fine.

Attachments

• my tree.jpg
    my tree.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 6
  • black-panther-on-ground-posting.jpg
    black-panther-on-ground-posting.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 7

lordalmighty1

when i was young my family went on a series of walking holidays in and around bodmin moor, 1 place which is said to have a beast or big cat tale or 2, i remember being around 13 or 14 at the time when we went on 1 such holiday. one night when out with my cousin and sister on the grounds of the holiday home my parents and uncle had rented we saw a strange red light in the woods down the hill a ways, we jokingly said it was aliens and watched it for a few mins. the next day we walked down to roughly the area we guessed the red lights was the night before only to find a mutilated sheep that had been well eaten into.. being young we of course told the adults about the night before and the sheep down the hill but got no photo's sadly... ( o to know then what i know now lol)..

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nature-online/life/mammals/beast-of-bodmin-moor/bm_01.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_of_Bodmin

Rosco..Jones

Could it be that these cats, Bigfoot etc. sightings occur when worldlines overlap for a brief time?
They then disappear when the worldlines diverge and things go back to normal.
Sure would explain the lack of evidence, eh?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Rosco..Jones said:
Could it be that these cats, Bigfoot etc. sightings occur when worldlines overlap for a brief time?
They then disappear when the worldlines diverge and things go back to normal.
Sure would explain the lack of evidence, eh?

I never thought about that possibility before. That would explain why they never find any dead remains, right?

I have no clue where these "cata" come from, if they are "cats' indeed. Let's suppose another life form is in the shape of what we here think of as cats. Pretty sneaky way to take over.:ROFLMAO:

searcherb

A few months ago I saw on either Natgeo or the History channel a show called "Navajo Cops". This squad dealt with mostly Native American problems in I think Arizona. Many of the Native Americans there complained about the racket at night created by what they called "the howlers". They described them as large cat-like animals that prowled around on top of the mesas and hills, making unearthly howling sounds. In response to a request, a small group of these Navajo cops went to investigate. They had to really climb and hike their way through the hills, but eventually came to a cave in a mesa which warranted investigation. The camera actually picked up a very large face with light-colored glowing eyes (and I do mean glowing) against a black fur background. The camera had a better view than the cops, because the camera was able to zoom in and was on a level with the animals themselves, where the cops were lower than the cave entrance. The head looked to be about 12 inches in width, judging from the distance between the eyes, which looked to be about 6-7 inches. When the animal spotted the humans, it disappeared into the cave. Unfortunately, the squad was called back to headquarters on an emergency, so the investigation h ad to come to an end. I offer this to you for your speculation, investigation, and to add to your stories of "big cats".

Rosco..Jones

Howler Video

I saw the eyes, very strange. The howl itself was eerie, not sounding like any howl I've heard. They should have shot it when the had the chance. New species keep coming out of nowhere.