Debate Most Likely End of Days Scenario

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What, in your opinion, would be the most likely End of Days scenario? An asteroid, a zombie outbreak, a total nuclear war, or maybe God setting foot on Earth and destroying everything? Or... Nothing at all?

We often talk about the most twisted and far-fetched end of the world theories. What, on the other hand, do you think would be the most likely scenario to happen?

JasperMoon

World War III will start, a nuclear exchange. That will be shortened but pestilence will become prevalent. What radiation doesn't kill, pestilence will. Those who are left will either try to kill each other from madness or try to get along a rebuild. and then the world will be melted away and a new one will be formed from the ashes. Or should I say pools of molten rock.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
World War III will start, a nuclear exchange. That will be shortened but pestilence will become prevalent. What radiation doesn't kill, pestilence will. Those who are left will either try to kill each other from madness or try to get along a rebuild. and then the world will be melted away and a new one will be formed from the ashes. Or should I say pools of molten rock.
When would you say a thing will happen? Would you stick with the 2015 Titor prediction?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
An asteroid will hit the Earth one day or another, that's for sure. I don't know how likely it is to trigger a global extinction level type of event though.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What if something were to happen to the moon?
I guess if it was to crash into Earth, we'd be in trouble!

What are the odds that the moon gets hit by an asteroid, and move out of its course?

This also makes me think of the 2001 Time Machine movie. An underground explosion moved the moon out of its orbit and made the Earth hostile to life.