Debate Most Likely End of Days Scenario

label

I used to root for zombies, but lately I'm thinking Yosemite is gonna blow and kill us all slowly due to food dying out.
You really believe a zombie apocalypse as a possible doomsday scenario?? :p lol

Well actually... yes... and then some... Known to be fact is "bath-salt" a drug that puts the human mind into overdrive and make sort work of our morality engine and alter how the brain sees and function. So in short when drugged out and high on this drug, the body temp shots up and the person undresses and start running around seeing there worst nightmare unfolding. They start to attack scratch and indeed bite other people. Once case a homeless victim face was eaten off by a drug abuser high on this drug.

Now imagine if a small city ingest this stuff? what will happen in 12 hours 24 hours and 48 hours in? People may not stay zombies BUT while high on this drug they will act like zombies and that is the key aspect. See the scarecrow in the batman movie had his fear drug and people got scared and unloaded there guns into anything that moved right. SO.... imagine what is possible in reality.

This drug exist... so the possibility exist that someone can make it more potent and even make the effects permanent... It is scary to think it but "zombies as in eating humans" can exist but they might not be "dead" yet the brain may be dead and according to medicine if the brain is dead then technically the person is dead. BUT if the brain is overwriten by this drug that it wants to hurt attack and eat/kill other people then technically that person is something like a zombie.

So yea scary but real stuff....

label

so what of dooms day? Well it is foretold... LOL seriously people have been saying that the world will end since it began. But what of a earth ending event? How will it look? How devastating does it need to be? Is it even possible...

Consider what is earth ending... lets say there is a planet lets call it MOON cool so there it hangs doing nothing going about its business but there is no life on the MOON or anyone looking at the MOON or anything at all. just an empty rock doing nothing in space. Does it exist?

Truth is this... something cannot exist if it is not observed... Say what!!! The MOON is hanging in space it is there!!!! Are you stupid!!!! LOL Yes the moon is there it is hanging around in space but because there is no "life" it doesn't matter... It is as good as not existing at all. Things exist because consciousness exist... Without awareness and self-awareness it doesn't matter if there is a MOON made of cheese and unions... It doesn't matter if the sun goes up or if the water is blue hot or cold...

So the end of the world regardless of how it will happens doesn't matter. The end of consciousness that is the scary bit. The bit that matters we call this rock home if we have the tech we can find a new rock and call it home. But if we or rather if consciousness stops to exist then there are no more planets or stars or naked pictures of attractive people on the internet. Then there is nothing...

So to answer how will the end look like... it will be as total darkness... What does it take "the extinction of awareness" How devastating does it need to be? not terribly dramatic a simple virus can and does have the potential to wipe consciousness away... So the event doesn't have to be big as long as there are no survivors the world had ended...

how strange it that...

Poison Pen

Zombies and infecting people with drugs is far fetched at least the zombie part is.....Spirituality and consciousness is not going to save you with an asteroid zooming down your ass......But I do agree that all this dooms day stuff is bunk. The earth shows signs everyday that it is in control earthquakes, hurricanes and volcanoes just to mention a few. We are like fleas on a dogs butt at any moment the earth can decide to scratch and wipe us all out.

Even with no survivors the world does not end if it remains intact through it all. The world only ends if it cease to exist and a dark void is left where the earth use to be. The Moon shows no signs of life we know of but it does occupy a place in our solar system and influences our ocean tides:

How Earth and the Moon interact

The most single important planet in the universe as far as the earth is concerned is the Sun without it no life would exist on the planet and that would be total darkness. If we have to protect any three single planets in the solar system they are the earth, moon and sun.

Top 10 Ways to Destroy Earth | Black Holes & Sun-Earth Collision | Antimatter Detonation & Von Neumann Machines | Doomsday, Earth Apocalypse & End of World

Earth's Final Sunset Predicted

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Zombies and infecting people with drugs is far fetched at least the zombie part is.....Spirituality and consciousness is not going to save you with an asteroid zooming down your ass......But I do agree that all this dooms day stuff is bunk. The earth shows signs everyday that it is in control earthquakes, hurricanes and volcanoes just to mention a few. We are like fleas on a dogs butt at any moment the earth can decide to scratch and wipe us all out.

I agree. Earth has a way of recycling. We are just a parasite, moving from place to place eating up all the resources. If humans die off, the earth will continue. In fact, the plants and insects will simply break everything down again and restart. Earth doesn't need us. In fact, it would be a more pure planet without us. We are the most dangerous species.

label

The mistake is thinking we "humanity" are nothing, or that we are to blame. First and foremost lets examine the so called green movement. They say we are to blame for this and that and that our pollution does this and that. Lets take one active volcano dump all our trash in it and it will become so much dust and smoke along with the dust and smoke it already makes not to mention that a proper volcano can block the sun and we get a very cold planet for a few years. Truth is we don't deal with our trash like we could deal with it. But we are by no means a parasite...

Mister Anderson I really dislike you because you are human... call me Neo or is that "THE ONE" nah screw it all I AM BATMAN yea... lets humanity make green weapons safe on the planet but will send our behinds back to carbon that it came from!! The mistake we make is that we don't value life... I blame TV for this but what the hell "Aliens DID IT!!! LOL

No... Reality is bugs can eat us turn us into bug poop and salts... Life still exist here because it exists here... There is no chicken and egg there is life force that is in us and everything that lives and if that is snuffed out then there is no more life force meaning infinite nothingness... aka no more bug poop...

But because i am spiritual and believe that there is more then this life makes zombies and big rocks less scary... So i don't worry about it because for me there is more then this... It doesn't make me right... I can be wrong but if I am wrong who cares... If am right then COOL!!!

TnWatchdog

Get ready for the animal apacolypse! I'm having a ZOO marathon on Netflix. The show is about animals that are now taking revenge by attacking people. It is tough watching the show and football at the same time...but I am a survivor!

Night Vision

What, in your opinion, would be the most likely End of Days scenario? An asteroid, a zombie outbreak, a total nuclear war, or maybe God setting foot on Earth and destroying everything? Or... Nothing at all?

We often talk about the most twisted and far-fetched end of the world theories. What, on the other hand, do you think would be the most likely scenario to happen?
Human species will destroy themselves Num7:D All the ignorance, greed, selfishness, the overwhelming need for material items and power of the human species will be the cause of End of Days. I mean seriously 3rd world countries with starving babies and how many billions are being spent on unneeded reality and game shows? Innocent animals being abused and neglected without a thought. And those are just a few reasons. The human race will destroy themselves because they don't think right:cool: Another big mistake is RELIGION. How many innocent people have lost their lives over a fairy tale?:eek::) Will be some idiot with to much power that makes the big mistake of using nuclear weapons!! I love this video and think I have posted it a few times in different part of this site, but this video depicts how End of Days will most likely happen...
......I have a huge Tune and Tone OCD so I am sure I will be posting other videos on this site as I come across them if they mean something:)

Last edited:

Night Vision

Get ready for the animal apacolypse! I'm having a ZOO marathon on Netflix. The show is about animals that are now taking revenge by attacking people. It is tough watching the show and football at the same time...but I am a survivor!
I love that show ZOO.:D I never missed an episode. Is a new way of viewing how innocent animals truly are and the human species does not show them enough respect.:)

Poison Pen

World War III will start, a nuclear exchange. That will be shortened but pestilence will become prevalent. What radiation doesn't kill, pestilence will. Those who are left will either try to kill each other from madness or try to get along a rebuild. and then the world will be melted away and a new one will be formed from the ashes. Or should I say pools of molten rock.
What, in your opinion, would be the most likely End of Days scenario? An asteroid, a zombie outbreak, a total nuclear war, or maybe God setting foot on Earth and destroying everything? Or... Nothing at all?

We often talk about the most twisted and far-fetched end of the world theories. What, on the other hand, do you think would be the most likely scenario to happen?
Human species will destroy themselves Num7:D All the ignorance, greed, selfishness, the overwhelming need for material items and power of the human species will be the cause of End of Days. I mean seriously 3rd world countries with starving babies and how many billions are being spent on unneeded reality and game shows? Innocent animals being abused and neglected without a thought. And those are just a few reasons. The human race will destroy themselves because they don't think right:cool: Another big mistake is RELIGION. How many innocent people have lost their lives over a fairy tale?:eek::) Will be some idiot with to much power that makes the big mistake of using nuclear weapons!! I love this video and think I have posted it a few times in different part of this site, but this video depicts how End of Days will most likely happen...
......I have a huge Tune and Tone OCD so I am sure I will be posting other videos on this site as I come across them if they mean something:)

Human species will destroy themselves Num7:D All the ignorance, greed, selfishness, the overwhelming need for material items and power of the human species will be the cause of End of Days.

In a sense you maybe right here but in another sense the human race as a collective species cannot destroy the planet. When I say destroy I mean obliterate it from the galaxy.

I mean seriously 3rd world countries with starving babies and how many billions are being spent on unneeded reality and game shows? Innocent animals being abused and neglected without a thought. And those are just a few reasons.

I fail to see how any of this plays into a dooms day scenario of any kind.

Another big mistake is RELIGION. How many innocent people have lost their lives over a fairy tale?

Agreed. Religious prophecies play a central role in a lot of this dooms day hype i.e. Blood Moon Doom.

Night Vision

World War III will start, a nuclear exchange. That will be shortened but pestilence will become prevalent. What radiation doesn't kill, pestilence will. Those who are left will either try to kill each other from madness or try to get along a rebuild. and then the world will be melted away and a new one will be formed from the ashes. Or should I say pools of molten rock.

:)I just view things different is all Poison Pen. That is why I like this site I can be weird and express my thoughts :cool:

Human species will destroy themselves Num7:D All the ignorance, greed, selfishness, the overwhelming need for material items and power of the human species will be the cause of End of Days.

In a sense you maybe right here but in another sense the human race as a collective species cannot destroy the planet. When I say destroy I mean obliterate it from the galaxy.

I mean seriously 3rd world countries with starving babies and how many billions are being spent on unneeded reality and game shows? Innocent animals being abused and neglected without a thought. And those are just a few reasons.

I fail to see how any of this plays into a dooms day scenario of any kind.

Another big mistake is RELIGION. How many innocent people have lost their lives over a fairy tale?

Agreed. Religious prophecies play a central role in a lot of this dooms day hype i.e. Blood Moon Doom.