Mother, Son See ‘Whistling Bigfoot’ in Washington

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Wash. — A mother and her son living in the northern area of Snohomish County said they had an encounter with two “whistling Bigfoot” creatures.

JaycubL, a YouTuber hosting a how-to channel with over 12,000 subscribers, said he was inside the house when his mother heard what appeared to be two animals communicating via whistles.

“She said it was two creatures whistling back and forth, I thought maybe it could have been deer. She thought maybe it was deer too,” he said about last year’s encounter in a 12-minute-long video he released on Saturday. “I came out to look, and as I came out the porch, she had already gotten out before I did, I came out just about a minute later.”

The man claims he saw a black figure walking through an opening leading to the woods, and, thinking it was his mother wearing a “black coat with a hood”, he figured he’d start following her so they could find out the source of the whistles.

“I really thought it was my mom, so I didn’t stare at it or anything. So walk down here to, I keep hearing this whistling up to my right somewhere. Then I realize that my mom isn’t just here. Whatever I followed right here is now hiding. I realized what was whistling to my side earlier was actually my mom staying right there in the yard. I guess she had been whistling to the creatures and they had been responding.”

He estimated the height of the animal at about 8 feet.

That’s when JaycubL says he became nervous and started sprinting out of the area, slowing down as he approached his mother.

“I was trying not to show that I was freaked out about it,” he said. “My mother said there was another one behind the neighbors said, there were apparently two of them.”

His mother, who also gave her testimony during the video, says that there have been a few reported sightings allegedly taking place nearby.

Last July, another man in Washington said that he had been followed by a Bigfoot creature in a remote area of the state.

In 1996, a 911 dispatcher responded to a call made by a frightened caller out of the Kitsap Peninsula, Washington. The call prompted immediate action from the authorities, who after investigating the area weren’t able to find any evidence of the animal.

And the YouTuber, always keeping a serious approach with his how-to videos, knows that many viewers will find his Bigfoot encounter funny, but, he says, this is “not a joke” and that people should take these stories seriously.

“Or they will not tell you anymore,” he said.

The post Mother, Son See ‘Whistling Bigfoot’ in Washington appeared first on Cryptozoology News.