Muslim community in Quebec

TimeFlipper

But, a Muslim does not lie.
@Justinian - Actually, Muslims do lie (at least some). In fact, practically everybody has told a lie. Many Muslims believe in something called "taquia" (don't know how exactly it's spelled), which involves deceiving people, thus a form of lying. For instance, Barack Obama is highly suspected of using it, and is strongly suspected of being both a Muslim and a liar.
I believe that the "taquia" you are trying to explain really means that the muslims are "two faced".for example,.ordinary white non muslims can shop at their food stores and be greeted with smiles and condescension...Once you have left their store they call you the scum non believers, and if they had the chance to kill you and get away with it, they would..

Lumbergooz

To my research, there are 2 versions of Islam..the real one which is stated in their book(the kuran); which did not request women to wear batman mask, instead face & hands to be revealed. Also it clearly prohibits violence except in self defense. and even this one the Kuran book prefers forgivness,..it clearly states that those who reject islam to be left for their free choice..2Nd version is the ARAB version..which was forged by Arabs within a short period after their prophet died..this one dictates all the horrible things we see today; women must wear spyderman mask, no tolerance to other faiths, & horrible punishments like beheadings & limb cuts. To solve a problem, Arabs shud modify their education system & totally split religion from education and politics. For ur info; Their prophet (Muhammad) the night he died told them that he was sure they will twist this religion and bring it into a dark path..and they did twist everything to match their nomad tribal mentality..
@TimeFlipper : Taquia=say whatever to avoid getting killed...isn't that what any a human does? & I agree w you about double face, but it is an Arab habit (not a Muslim habit) to greet non Muslims with a smile, then curse them once they turn their back...but for example; non-Arab like Russian, Chinese or Thai Muslims do not have that habit at all.....Sadly, Arabization of Asian Muslims is spreading like poison recently with oil money coming from those rich desert nomads...

Last edited:

Justinian

Well.. to the main point though.. I don't see anything wrong with the "camps". Most westerners I know over here all live on "compounds". Same thing. We go to work, then come back to our "compound". It's not a jail, although it does look like one. It's more to protect us from the differences in society. Inside our compound, we can be a little more free than we can be outside. Most of these compounds are/were setup at the behest of our (Western) governments. We could discuss the differences between Arab Islam and Islam in the rest of the world all day long. But I really just missed closing the loop back around on the OP which was that our governments sometimes request a similar thing in other countries, so I don't see a problem with it. One country I lived in, I lived out amongst the locals and it wasn't very conducive for really anything. Long story on that one, but I do prefer living in a camp over living in town. Of course.. I knew I was going to be put in one when I signed up to come here, so as long as that's the case with the people being put in the camps elsewhere.. then I'm good with it. Give them a choice. Go back or go to the camp. Those were my choices. Of course.. I was also given a list of things here that if I'm found to be doing, they will execute me over. So I had plenty of notice for the life I live.