My 3 year old is seeing an alien!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
everybody has got the flu around here i even had it my mother was rushed to the hospital last night i fell asleep with two blankets on me nd an old blanket i used to have was on me i was like wtf i don't use this i felt the type of blanket, i woke up was like shocked. that never happens. the night before i sw it on my hamper where i put my laundry. now i really think my house is haunted, that has never hapened before. and along with being aware of it.

I got my flu shot. :D

Hope your mother is ok, though.

bluejay_1919

I'm finally feeling a bit better. This week I'm doing the EVP session in my son's room. Things have been pretty quiet. Even when I was home alone for a night, the house was silent. My husband and kids returned from his parents today and right off the bat, my little boy would not go into his room because of the "blue alien monster". I'm a bit hesitant to do an EVP session since it's been quiet...I hope it doesn't stir up things!

TnWatchdog

Maybe "it" is on a holiday break...down to the beach or something like that. If it was me I wouldn't stir things up as maybe, like Elvis, it has left the building.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm finally feeling a bit better. This week I'm doing the EVP session in my son's room. Things have been pretty quiet. Even when I was home alone for a night, the house was silent. My husband and kids returned from his parents today and right off the bat, my little boy would not go into his room because of the "blue alien monster". I'm a bit hesitant to do an EVP session since it's been quiet...I hope it doesn't stir up things!

Maybe it's only interested in your son.

bluejay_1919

Hello friends! I've returned after a two weeks of the flu, passing it along to my family and my husband & daughter being off for the holidays.

Update time... so I moved furniture around in my bedroom and I'm sleeping better. I've also had an unsuccessful EVP session in son's room, but that doesn't mean anything. I've walked around, smudged and banished all negativity. Things were pretty quiet for a while.

My son was still seeing his blue alien monsters in his room. A few times, scared to death to walk in there. When I tell him to put his toys up, he still just sets them in his doorway. I told him to ask Bad Guy to help him be brave and the last two days, he said the aliens are gone, for now, thanks to his friend Bad Guy.

Through some help of a fellow member, I have a few names and that has helped tremendously. I feel I have gained another protecting spirit. I kind of feel like he may watch over all of us while my son's Bad Guy is protecting him exclusively.

However, we seem to have a trickster in our presence. I can't figure out who is doing things around our home.

So my mother in law was here Xmas eve. While she was in the kitchen, talking to my husband, her pants just fell down, straight to her ankles!!!! After several minutes of hard laughter, we could not figure out how it happened. She jumped up and down, wiggled and dance...nothing! Of course at the time, she was standing completely still. She never had that happen before all the other times she wore them. Honestly, it looked like her pants were grabbed and pulled down.

My husband has closed the lid to the washer and turned back around to have it opened up.

I turned off the kitchen light, one night. Straightened up the kitchen hand towels and BAM...the switch flipped on.

I had set my alarm to a certain time ( I had an eye doctor appointment the next morning ). I woke up 30 minutes after my alarm was supposed to go off, to see that my alarm was silenced. This was just Monday. Sunday night, I couldn't sleep at all. I tossed and turned. Our son is still sleeping with us for fear of the aliens in his room. I looked around one time, and saw a dark shadow walk out of my room into the hallway. I got the sense that this was not our Bad Guy, or our other friendly spirit, Strong Bear, or any other warm spirit.

You would think one would get use to such activities. I've had stuff like this happen all my life. It's different when you have kids though. I have one child that is comfortable with her gifts, and my other is just too little to understand yet. I'm not sure what to think about the tricks going on around our home. I never got a spooky feeling out of it until I saw the human shaped shadow walk out of my room.

To be continued...

TimeFlipper

Hello friends! I've returned after a two weeks of the flu, passing it along to my family and my husband & daughter being off for the holidays.

Update time... so I moved furniture around in my bedroom and I'm sleeping better. I've also had an unsuccessful EVP session in son's room, but that doesn't mean anything. I've walked around, smudged and banished all negativity. Things were pretty quiet for a while.

My son was still seeing his blue alien monsters in his room. A few times, scared to death to walk in there. When I tell him to put his toys up, he still just sets them in his doorway. I told him to ask Bad Guy to help him be brave and the last two days, he said the aliens are gone, for now, thanks to his friend Bad Guy.

Through some help of a fellow member, I have a few names and that has helped tremendously. I feel I have gained another protecting spirit. I kind of feel like he may watch over all of us while my son's Bad Guy is protecting him exclusively.

However, we seem to have a trickster in our presence. I can't figure out who is doing things around our home.

So my mother in law was here Xmas eve. While she was in the kitchen, talking to my husband, her pants just fell down, straight to her ankles!!!! After several minutes of hard laughter, we could not figure out how it happened. She jumped up and down, wiggled and dance...nothing! Of course at the time, she was standing completely still. She never had that happen before all the other times she wore them. Honestly, it looked like her pants were grabbed and pulled down.

My husband has closed the lid to the washer and turned back around to have it opened up.

I turned off the kitchen light, one night. Straightened up the kitchen hand towels and BAM...the switch flipped on.

I had set my alarm to a certain time ( I had an eye doctor appointment the next morning ). I woke up 30 minutes after my alarm was supposed to go off, to see that my alarm was silenced. This was just Monday. Sunday night, I couldn't sleep at all. I tossed and turned. Our son is still sleeping with us for fear of the aliens in his room. I looked around one time, and saw a dark shadow walk out of my room into the hallway. I got the sense that this was not our Bad Guy, or our other friendly spirit, Strong Bear, or any other warm spirit.

You would think one would get use to such activities. I've had stuff like this happen all my life. It's different when you have kids though. I have one child that is comfortable with her gifts, and my other is just too little to understand yet. I'm not sure what to think about the tricks going on around our home. I never got a spooky feeling out of it until I saw the human shaped shadow walk out of my room.

To be continued...
Im pleased to hear that you are fully recovered now Bluejay :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

To be continued...

Glad you feel better. At this point, you can do EVP anywhere in the house at any time. Doesn't have to be at night. Sometimes, having people talk and go about their lives while you record helps you distinguish between real and not real. It gives you something to compare to. I was always taught that you don't have to be totally quiet to do them. It's too easy to think faint static, air, or digital noise is a ghost. Our brains tend to create order out of chaos. This is why if you listen to static for a while, you'll start to think you hear people talking in it. :) But anyway. You probably know that. :)

bluejay_1919

Glad you feel better. At this point, you can do EVP anywhere in the house at any time. Doesn't have to be at night. Sometimes, having people talk and go about their lives while you record helps you distinguish between real and not real. It gives you something to compare to. I was always taught that you don't have to be totally quiet to do them. It's too easy to think faint static, air, or digital noise is a ghost. Our brains tend to create order out of chaos. This is why if you listen to static for a while, you'll start to think you hear people talking in it. :) But anyway. You probably know that. :)
In total agreement there. My husband and I went on a all night ghost hunt at three different locations. We caught EVPS at every place. One place had several EVPs. All were with people talking nonstop. It was pretty funny, this one lady was spooky herself out through the whole evening. We had the recorder going. I listened to around 7 hours of recording and at one point, this lady is freaking out and you hear a man come in, whispering " You're stupid"....it's so clear yet we all know there was only three men and two of them were talking and then my quiet hubby. Very spooky.

Perhaps, I'll leave the recorder on one day while we go about our business.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Perhaps, I'll leave the recorder on one day while we go about our business.

Not a bad idea. I got one that way. A voice spoke over a friend and I while we were talking.

I don't remember if I ever posted my EVP here or not. I'll have to dig them up.