My 3 year old is seeing an alien!

bluejay_1919

Hey Bluejay, do you by chance have a baby monitor in your son's room?
I use to when he was a baby and now he sleeps with us. Honestly, leaving the baby monitor on creeped me out. I had heard a lady in my daughters room, when she was a newborn, tell her "good night". There was always chatter & police and truckers coming in, but every once in a while a clear voice would speak. [emoji15] but no, no baby monitor now.

tpeezy4sheezy

Again I'm sorry bluejay if I made it out that I didn't believe you or your son. I am the farthest thing from a person who would try and intentionally be rude to someone. Sometimes my social skills aren't as sharp as my other skills. Sorry again.

bluejay_1919

Sorry I didn't mean to be rude or make you mad. I just to meant that it could be your kid saying what they might have seen from a movie or something like that. My daughter has told me she saw a zombie in her room and all kinds of stuff. I know the power of imAgination and all that and figured it could possibly be that. Sorry if I made it sound like I thought u were lying I promise I don't think that. I just was trying to put your mind at rest and say that in my opinion your child is probably safe from aliens and all that and it is most likely them being a kid and maybe using their imagination. I'm prob wrong you know your kid better than I do but like I said I'm sorry if I offended u or anyone.
Thank you for the apology.

I understand being a skeptic of things, and looking at thing from all angles, scientifically and what have you. We've looked into all explanations, but the one thing I do not push aside is what my kids tell me. I'm with my three year old 24/7. I know what he hears and sees. Just like I knew with my daughter. Unfortunately being in school, with mean kids and close minded teachers, her open mind and gifts are not welcome there. She only feels comfortable talking to my hubby and myself abiut what she sees and experiences. I support my kids gifts and I will not close their mind, however I don't push it or anything else on them.

In your other post you seemed very curious about the paranormal. I can tell you right now that hauntings are real. Spirits are real. Some of us deal with them everyday on all kinds of different levels.

As far as aliens go, I've always had a strong curiosity for them since I was little. But they scared the daylights out of me too. I chose not to speak to my children about them until my daughter was older and inquired about them on her own as well as told me a few things I thought were out of this world for a little girl to know /say. As for my son...he's three, he's never seen a picture, or a movie and we don't talk about them around him, because he already gets scared of some of the spirits he's seen.

I posted this here, because this is the one place ( beside to my husband and close friends) I feel comfortable talking about this and I trust the people here to help me and give advice. Even my close friends are amazed by our stories of our happenings but can't help much. I know people here won't judge or laugh...perhaps some also have experience, advice or similar gifts.

I apologize to you for being rude & harsh. I was a bit hurt and ticked. And I say naughty words when I get pissed. Sorry for the name calling. [emoji20]

tpeezy4sheezy

Lol it's ok I totally understand. I have a daughter too and that is always a soft spot when talking about kids. I am really happy I found this forum and people like you guys to talk to ( I am new here). It seems like it is hard to find people in normal everyday life that you can talk about this kind of stuff with. You are either looked at as childish, or a nerd or weird. I haven't discovered proof either way but if I had to bet my life I would say that there is something to the whole ghost phenomenon and I'm pretty positive that there is life out there In the universe...( not even mentioning the multiverse). I'm just not positive on if they are here or not but a lot of evidence points that something is going on. Thank you so much for accepting my apology and what you said in one of my previous posts still give me chills about your kid seeing civil war battles on land that wasn't even in the war. I didn't know it was you that started this post. Had I known that I would of def said your child seems to have some type of gift to see the past or have memories channeled through him. Btw I do believe in psychic phenomenon but not so much psychics. I don't know if you can control it on command like many claim. I had my own freaky experience once. I was dead asleep and my gf and her friend came over. It was my moms bday. Anyways my gf and her friend came into my room and suprised me and woke me up. I said man, I just had the weirdest dream. I said in my dream you two came over and you gZve my mom a 100 dollar bill for her bday. Her face got pale and they looked at one another. Sure enough not 5 min earlier she had indeed gave my mom a 100 dollar bill for her bday lol. Now had it been a candle or some usual gift I would say coincidence. However, that is a pretty unusual gift to give someone especially your boyfriends mother lol. Also it's not like I could of heard them talking about it I was very far away and my door was closed. Not saying I have any gifts I can't do it in command but I think there is def some stuff we don't understand. Who knows mAybe we live in a sort of matrix lol and all this is fake and all the phenomenon is just a glitch in the computer code haha. That's another discussion I could go on and on about on another time lol. Thanks again for accepting my apology.

bluejay_1919

Lol it's ok I totally understand. I have a daughter too and that is always a soft spot when talking about kids. I am really happy I found this forum and people like you guys to talk to ( I am new here). It seems like it is hard to find people in normal everyday life that you can talk about this kind of stuff with. You are either looked at as childish, or a nerd or weird. I haven't discovered proof either way but if I had to bet my life I would say that there is something to the whole ghost phenomenon and I'm pretty positive that there is life out there In the universe...( not even mentioning the multiverse). I'm just not positive on if they are here or not but a lot of evidence points that something is going on. Thank you so much for accepting my apology and what you said in one of my previous posts still give me chills about your kid seeing civil war battles on land that wasn't even in the war. I didn't know it was you that started this post. Had I known that I would of def said your child seems to have some type of gift to see the past or have memories channeled through him. Btw I do believe in psychic phenomenon but not so much psychics. I don't know if you can control it on command like many claim. I had my own freaky experience once. I was dead asleep and my gf and her friend came over. It was my moms bday. Anyways my gf and her friend came into my room and suprised me and woke me up. I said man, I just had the weirdest dream. I said in my dream you two came over and you gZve my mom a 100 dollar bill for her bday. Her face got pale and they looked at one another. Sure enough not 5 min earlier she had indeed gave my mom a 100 dollar bill for her bday lol. Now had it been a candle or some usual gift I would say coincidence. However, that is a pretty unusual gift to give someone especially your boyfriends mother lol. Also it's not like I could of heard them talking about it I was very far away and my door was closed. Not saying I have any gifts I can't do it in command but I think there is def some stuff we don't understand. Who knows mAybe we live in a sort of matrix lol and all this is fake and all the phenomenon is just a glitch in the computer code haha. That's another discussion I could go on and on about on another time lol. Thanks again for accepting my apology.
I'm glad you are enjoying this forum. It's really is great. My husband is not on here but he loves for me to read the topics and conversations that go on.

I really believe all of us have the abilities of some level of psychic powers,haha. Kind of like when you have a song in your head for days, and it's a song you haven't heard in years and then you turn the radio on and it plays. Or what about the people that on 9/11 had visions of planes crashing into the towers before it happened. Maybe some of us only tap into every now and then or we can open it up, even late in life, because the ability is always there.
Perhaps you tapped into that for one moment in your dreams with your mom & the $100.

As for my daughter's experience with the civil war and the spirit she called "War Guy " for three whole years ( and yes, my son calls the soldier in his room "Bad Guy "...and he has never heard us talk about our daughters experiences)...there is so much detail to that, it's crazy. She told us so many things, in those few years that she should not have known...there was no way she would have known! It's good enough to be a book and we've considered speaking at a paranormal conference about it. It's an amazing story and I haven't shared it in full detail here because it's lengthy but those we have shared it with, they have been brought to tears. Life is amazing, and all I know is that this, what we have here-this is not the end for us when we die. I find great comfort in knowing I'm going to see my family again, after this life.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hey Bluejay, do you by chance have a baby monitor in your son's room?
I use to when he was a baby and now he sleeps with us. Honestly, leaving the baby monitor on creeped me out. I had heard a lady in my daughters room, when she was a newborn, tell her "good night". There was always chatter & police and truckers coming in, but every once in a while a clear voice would speak. [emoji15] but no, no baby monitor now.

Ok, another thing to scratch off your list. I heard that people can hack these things if phone apps are used.